+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best way to make flux atm?

Best way to make flux atm?

So i am wondering what is the best way to earn flux at the moment? If possible the easiest way too. And how much will i make daily?

There is a few options. Probably Geode would be fine if you do not have a lot MF. I personally just farm Shadow Tower and make from 800K~1M per day from like 3hr~4hr of grinding.
    IGN: Gikaki ~ Total Mastery Level: 756 ~ Trove Class Difficulty Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Gikaki View Post
    There is a few options. Probably Geode would be fine if you do not have a lot MF. I personally just farm Shadow Tower and make from 800K~1M per day from like 3hr~4hr of grinding.
    How exactly do you mean by farming shadow towers? what earns you the flux? how do you do it?

Banned
    Hod are the only real thing in st you make flux on.
    Monday is also the real only day to bother doing st.
    Sure there are rare items you might get but monthly or yearly on average.

Look at ltems like dream dew as a example of a item in a consumable item in demand and learn to farm them.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyPetter View Post
    How exactly do you mean by farming shadow towers? what earns you the flux? how do you do it?

I get flux from loot (raw flux and stellar souls, pentas etc) and by selling Shadow Caches or you could open them and sell the HoD instead.
    I make like 10k~25k per round without selling stuff, for example.

I get flux from loot (raw flux and stellar souls, pentas etc) and by selling Shadow Caches or you could open them and sell the HoD instead.
    damn what st do you do? i got 16.9 k pr what which one should i farm?

one more question is did you kill all the enemies or just the ones in cursed skulls?

All the elites bosses, you could try with hard pinata and hydra due your pr, but you can join some friends and farm hard dd and dotm, which are better cause you can get 3 Binding Darkness when killing elites. Your MF is important here too, it has to be high, at least 4.5k to make descent amount of flux each round. The amount of elites vary each week tho, for example, Weeping has the most this week.

All the elites bosses, you could try with hard pinata and hydra due your pr, but you can join some friends and farm hard dd and dotm, which are better cause you can get 3 Binding Darkness when killing elites. Your MF is important here too, it has to be high, at least 4.5k to make descent amount of flux each round. The amount of elites vary each week tho, for example, Weeping has the most this week.
    Ok so i understand some of it but i need an explanation on MF and Elites.

Banned

I have 6k MF and run 100s of st a week. you are over selling this to a new player.

First stellars sell for nothing and he s not going t be getting stellars, second on a non Monday your shadow c return is so low its not worth the time to farm st for flux.

don't over sell ST grinding, its only good on mandays..

+ Reply to Thread