+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we real talk fasti?

Can we real talk fasti/new devs?

Now I'm not bashing anyone or the devs but the ps4 NEEDS some love before we get this big update!

If you're a ps4 user please do add some feedback on what's happening with ps4 as there is so much!

You mostly have not seen anyone talk about this issues we have because we're just use to it now but PS4 IS STILL BROKEN!! we still get graphics issues, our invites are at the state it was before we nearly half the people are saying their invites are broken join through club. Monday is such a chores to go searching through club names when we have 750 members lol

Our popular club portals at hub is still not showing anything, when entering the atlas it still suuuper laggy. People crash when placing new teraform(sorry if spelt wrong) also anytime you are able to send an invite people freeze up on the loading screen and have to reset anyways.

We have been dealing with these issues for 5 months now :c when is it our turn for you guys to finish fixing ps4, I'm not some nooby nobody that's complaining.. I'm a leader of a top 10 club an top 100 mastery. I'm loyal to this game an it's really a slap in the face we're getting pushed aside ever since you guys said you fixed ps4 which wasn't the case within the first week of the patch.

We need some TLC before this u10 update or ps4 will be even more so broken an idk if I can accept a "Care package" of 1 empowered gem box, 1 lust box and 3 gem booster boxes.

Banned
    So many things don't work on ps4.
    I like Joe am a top 100 mastery and president of a top 5 club.
    Members complain all the time about the things Joe has stated.

The fact that our delete and open all button are the same button tells me everything I need to know about how much Trion cares about ps4.

Continue issues

With this new update today, ps4 is kind of unplayable as of the update. Trying to play through the crashes while grinding some St, whenever I'll drop it for another day, let's grind some adventurine.. NOPE! Every single screen crashes the game an have been told by others this is also happening to them.

Also report of people crashing while inviting! Its bad enough those don't work half the time but now its not even worth doing it for that risk. Even before update Monday was yet again a huge grind an chore trying to join a few @boss or carriers.

Thanks for the trophy that was bugged for 4 months but also bumb

I also lead a top 10 club that is different from the other two clubs aforementioned.

As well as the issues joe and pretty have stated, there is also a crash that happens from re-enabling fx with "/fxenable 1" after using "fxenable 0".

Also what's up with the dimmed screen bug after going to trade or inventory?

i just wanted to add to this the horrible lag and rubber banding issues that at times can leave the game unplayable

It should also be noted that when lag spikes people in other worlds seem to be affected as well, as per reports that I see in club chat. So, unless all these people are somehow stealing my wifi, then this issue is not on the client side.

pretty much everything joe said are the same problems Id want fixed also. Half the time whenever People are inviting me to St's on Mondays I never know if they invited or not cause it hardly ever goes through.

The Atlas on ps4 is horrible, lags so bad that it causes mini freezes for a couple seconds. Also the random crashing for just being afk for a bit or randomly out of nowhere is getting really tiring

Also please add a trophy for crashing 3 or more times in a row at login :^) Those are pretty fun 🙄😪

I get timeout errors anytime going somewhere with a 100Mbps hardline Ethernet connection. Many times more than 5 in a row and with WiFi more than 10 in a row. Hopefully this new company that bought Trion will get resources to fix these bugs that have plagued the game for months, some since beta.

Bump for the new devs

I really hope they fix these issues. PS4 version deserved to be better than it is now.

+ Reply to Thread