+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bomber Royale Seasons Feedback

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks for all the additional feedback folks! To make it more clear what I meant by 2:1, I have it set up as two Season Two coins in exchange for one Season One coin. This rational behind this is to give players an incentive to play in the current season, but still allow them a way to get the previous season's content. New players will also still be able to buy the Season One tome, which will provide coins at the same rate as it does currently.

I see your concerns about future seasons and I can't speak to specifics on those yet but I can assure you that it will NOT take exponentially more of current season coins to get previous season coins! I can also assure you that we will still be watching for feedback when we cross that bridge in the future.
    Trove loves you just the way you are.

With a "New" coin for season 2, and one said there is no altering coins to tome situation but I think either the amount of BR coins from the tome should be increased or make the tome a common instead of legendary.
    5 BR coins per week is 1 win per week if actually playing.

25 coins per week is more what I would find better, or 20.
    1 Coin per tome fill if common is even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowser View Post
    Thanks for all the additional feedback folks! To make it more clear what I meant by 2:1, I have it set up as two Season Two coins in exchange for one Season One coin. This rational behind this is to give players an incentive to play in the current season, but still allow them a way to get the previous season's content. New players will also still be able to buy the Season One tome, which will provide coins at the same rate as it does currently.

I see your concerns about future seasons and I can't speak to specifics on those yet but I can assure you that it will NOT take exponentially more of current season coins to get previous season coins! I can also assure you that we will still be watching for feedback when we cross that bridge in the future.
    All you are doing is forcing me to play when you tell me to.
    There is 0 reason for seasons in BR trove. It adds nothing to the fun only takes away from the game.

I'd really like to hear why we need seasons? The argument it keeps br active makes no sense. It will be active each time new items are added by the people who don't play regular but it also rewards to the players who never stopped playing and collected extra coins.
    The only thing season's does is make old things cost more for new players.

Current items will cost a regular value all season.. either your a player or a buyer... just forces buyers to buy now and raise prices at season start and ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowser View Post

• Season Two Coins can be used to purchase Season One Coins at a 2:1 rate which can then be used as normal, including to purchase the Season One Bomber Royale Coin Tome.
    • The Season One rewards will still be available at the same price using Season One coins as they are now.
    • Some of the Season One rewards (namely the Golden Twin Plague Dragon Egg and the 4 Season One Auras) are available rarely in the Season Two Boombox.
    • The original PVP rewards, the banner pieces, and the Bomber Royale Portal are available for Season Two coins at the same cost as they were for Season One coins.

In my opinion you should change the Royale Coin Tome. Make it give Season 2 Coins instead of Season 1.
    IGN: Gikaki ~ Total Mastery Level: 708 ~ Trove Class Difficulty Chart

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    The argument it keeps br active makes no sense. It will be active each time new items are added by the people who don't play regular
    The season system could allow them to repeat the same season several times without needing to constantly add new items. Making a set of items cheaper is likely to have a similar effect to making a set of entirely new items, aside from the players who've already collected everything from that season still not needing to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gikaki View Post
    In my opinion you should change the Royale Coin Tome. Make it give Season 2 Coins instead of Season 1.
    I assume there'll be two tomes, one bought with season 1 coins that gives season 1 coins and a new one bought with season 2 coins that gives season 2 coins.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main classes: Dracolyte/Vanguardian | Power Rank: 23,627/23,515 | Total Mastery: 539 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 11/17 | 24/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    I assume there'll be two tomes, one bought with season 1 coins that gives season 1 coins and a new one bought with season 2 coins that gives season 2 coins.

Yeah, Indeed. That is why I feel like they should just update the tome. It seems kinda dumb imo.
    IGN: Gikaki ~ Total Mastery Level: 708 ~ Trove Class Difficulty Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Gikaki View Post
    Yeah, Indeed. That is why I feel like they should just update the tome. It seems kinda dumb imo.

But it is beneficial for us though. We will be able to get 5x s1 coins and 5x s2 coins, which can be converted into 2x s1 coins, totaling in 7x s1 coins per week. If they just updated the tome, we would be able to get only 2x s1 coins a week from it. Even though its a very small number, it's still a difference if someone wants to buy the previous rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari36 View Post
    But it is beneficial for us though. We will be able to get 5x s1 coins and 5x s2 coins, which can be converted into 2x s1 coins, totaling in 7x s1 coins per week. If they just updated the tome, we would be able to get only 2x s1 coins a week from it. Even though its a very small number, it's still a difference if someone wants to buy the previous rewards.
    Still, it's an extra tome to charge. Not much at first, but over time it adds up.
    Overall I don't think seasons is 'that' much of a bad idea.
    I don't play trove too much, (On average less than an hour a day... On weeks where I show up at all...)
    I haven't bought any of the season 1 items, and only have about a mere 70 bomber royale coins.
    I'm just happy for seasons because I know I won't have to wait. When BR came out I could be in 3 matches in around a minute. (Where I died, restarted, died again and restarted and kept playing in the 3rd one.) Now I have to wait for around 5 minutes... (I hate waiting... So yeah...)

If you can, don't fight a battle before you can see it. There may not be an enemy to fight. (Only a mirror)
    Fun fact:
    Currently the only unbeatable PvP strategy is to use the Dracolite:
    Walk to the centre of the arena and challenge the opposing team to a dance contest. Then press 2 and type /dance then once the whole other team is dancing get your teammates to kill them near the end of the round.
    Unfortunately apart from that the Drac is completely useless in PvP.

I never liked BR honestly. Just a bunch of people jumping around franticly throwing bombs, hoping for the best.

But my issue is the 2 to 1 ratio. There is no reason to not have it at 1:1. It doesn't make anyone have more incentive to play. They feel forced and punished to play season 2 twice as much to get season 1 rewards, just because they didnt play season 1 enough when they had the chance.

+ Reply to Thread