+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question for the long-time players about player population atm

We're still doing better than Wildstar.

Fruity; I survived Caturday... Neverwinter was the first game I had experienced where a company almost went bankrupt overnight due to someone misplacing a decimal in the market code.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Mandibles View Post
    Fruity; I survived Caturday... Neverwinter was the first game I had experienced where a company almost went bankrupt overnight due to someone misplacing a decimal in the market code.
    Yep that's the one, though there was another with astral resonators where I believe you could animation cancel for free astral diamonds (I can't remember the exact details, just that it was a problem). There may have been another AD exploit on top of that. I actually got banned twice from that game on my alt account because I was too rich. I made money from leadership before it was nerfed, and sold peridots that were cheap from bots before they made new peridots untradeable so old ones went up so much in price. I likely still have 100m AD (at least I think it was mil... it's been a while. Does the untradeable thing remind you of any game :P? I think I wasted like 9 months of VIP because I quit that game (I also stuck with that game for way too long). The forums over there were annoyingly overzealous, people got posts removed for even saying the VIP model was a subscription model (since it's a monthly payment system) even though they weren't actually saying that it was bad in any way, also threads got locked even if they were positive just in case someone would in future break the ToS which was moronic and lazy. I would have likely been perma-banned from this forum if I didn't already have to put up with Neverwinter's forum where I did actually get perma banned until they redid their forums.

It was my first MMO and was pretty good for a while despite Caturday, and the combat was really good. I actually moved from Neverwinter to trove since it was more laid back until they increased the grind when releasing Trove to China.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandibles View Post
    We're still doing better than Wildstar.
    Well yeah, Wildstar's shutting down after all.
    My content:
    ✅ Masked Mercenary [Rampage Datastreamer] costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...r-(Neon-Ninja)
    ✅ Paranormal Pupkin ally: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...anormal-Pupkin
    ✅ Terraria's Astral Plane mod: https://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...l-plane.69226/

As being said above, PC servers are pretty lively.
    Mostly because of the new players. I played this game since open beta and as a player who chat in global a lot, I can say that there is more and more newbies in it. But also fewer middle or end-game players. A lot of my clubmates have left the game. Mostly because of the Tron's politic.

What's it's problem u ask? Well, devs don't listen to their community, until the community scream at them
    They do not improve what's being done in a way players want it to. They add things people don't really want to. They haven't add any new mechanic in the game since Mantle of Power update! That's why end-game players tend to leave the game.
    IGN: _MisticZ_

*Bored of dragons*

Quote Originally Posted by MisticZ View Post
    As being said above, PC servers are pretty lively.
    Mostly because of the new players. I played this game since open beta and as a player who chat in global a lot, I can say that there is more and more newbies in it. But also fewer middle or end-game players. A lot of my clubmates have left the game. Mostly because of the Tron's politic.

What's it's problem u ask? Well, devs don't listen to their community, until the community scream at them
    They do not improve what's being done in a way players want it to. They add things people don't really want to. They haven't add any new mechanic in the game since Mantle of Power update! That's why end-game players tend to leave the game.
    They also add stuff that is broken, or not working correctly, and they don't fix what the added. they hurry onto the next major update and dont fix the major issues with what they just put out.

Example: on the club update. you lost the ability to join any club mate, or to filter for online only. In a club with 500+ peeps, being able to see who is online is important.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    not to mention the QOL update that missed so many things and some things we asked for till the devs “yelled” at us to stop asking….
    I love how they added the market re-sell button I requested once (didn't expect it to be added tbh), but I was able to use it literally only once, because it's bugged and always fails XDDD

I was in like 4 or 5 clubs and only after 3 years I finally found one that isn't dead (I wasn't very active club-wise though). All my previous clubs consist of members that last time logged in over a year ago. From about 40 of my "friends", up to 3 or 4 can be seen active at a time.

btw, I'm one of the long-time players that (basically) left. After my login streak accident, I coindentally started playing Zelda BotW and didn't feel like playing Trove, since I could just miss these few days. Well, I haven't logged in since then.

Wow ugly great rant

ive quit aswell, i started back in december 2014, it was way simpler back then, i miss casually building myself through dungeons and all and when u6 just got added..

+ Reply to Thread