+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Many Dragon Coins YOU can get in a week

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan_Cat View Post
    But who buy DC with Cubits? ._.

Unless i'm impatient to get my Dragon and i'm at 5coins to get it... yes i would use few of my Cubits. Otherwise it's not worth it.
    I did. When I was focused on getting the dragons, and I had already gotten everything else from the store for Cubits, I bought a LOT of dragon coins. I didn't have anything else that I wanted to spend my cubits on, and it seemed to be the right thing to do at that time.

This is one of those personal opinion things. You think its a waste, I though it was a good thing to do at the time. I don't think we are going to convince each other to the other thought and we just need to agree to disagree here.

For what it's worth, I had 500K cubits last month. What can I waste them on? I already purchased everything in the store, and bought all the cornerstone and market slots. About all that Is left for me to do is use them on Gem booster boxes, or dragon coins.

When I'm actively playing, I only bother doing the daily 5 bonus, my two coin tomes, and I spent my cubits on coins because I'm not interested in anything else currently available for cubits. I used to love grinding out daily challenges but with the unpredictable nature of Rampages spawning, I dont bother with hourlies any more unless I'm not doing anything else.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

Thanks for all the good critcism, this is based off a new player who would most likely not be spending there cubits or have the tomes for dragon coins, if you want me to od the math again I can and find out the esitmation.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieVin View Post
    Thanks for all the good critcism, this is based off a new player who would most likely not be spending there cubits or have the tomes for dragon coins, if you want me to od the math again I can and find out the esitmation.
    My only adjustment to my previous statement is; I didnt buy the tomes. I'm not actually entirely sure how I even got them. I think they were in the Chaos Chest or maybe the daily reward boxes for a while. Might be time to ask the Devs to put them back into rotation for people who have missed out. Bug them about it now and maybe we can get them to do something for Christmas.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

Banned
    I've only made the dragons you can't buy on the market.
    So much easier to just earn flux and buy golden dragon eggs then to try and craft them all.

Use you dc to buy lux items.

I'd suggest spending time learning ways to earn flux over dragon coin collecting, this will help you in all aspects of the game.
    ATM there are a few easy ways to earn a few million flux per week at the hours your playing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2