+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How Many Dragon Coins YOU can get in a week

Lightbulb How Many Dragon Coins YOU can get in a week

so I'm going to be doing this math saying that you play 4 hours a day every day except the weekends I will count 6 hours, sorry if this is not how much you play but I need a base. also I will be counting on that there is one collection challenge every 2 hours and atleast 1 dungeon challenge. I will try adjusting this to the average player.

PATRON*

4 days without dragon day = 40 Dragon Coins (5 a day + daily bonus + 20 Lesser Dragon Caches (5 a day)

dragon day = 15 coins + 12 lesser dragon caches + 15 daily bonus

Weekend = 6 hrs so = 14 lesser dragon caches (7 a day) 2 dungeon challenges 16 dragon coins (8 a day)

TOTAL WEEK VALUE = 86 Dragon Coins, and 46 Lesser Dragon Caches

*If this post helped you out then comment below (btw if i did my math wrong correct me plz) otherwise I hope this chart proves useful to you

Back in the summer of 2016 (Yes I know its not today) and I had a lot of free time to login for the hourly challenges, I was averaging 8 days per dragon as I was collecting dragon coins and making the dragons for the soul crafted dragons. I had the dragon coin tome along with doing the biome challenges.

In addition to the challenges themselves, don't forget that you can buy dragon coins from the store for Cubits from the daily star bar.

I can easily get 300dragons coin per week.

Note that i do not do every Combat Challenge and i do all my coin/race challenge.

5 coins a day in 4 hours? So that means 2 coin/racing and 1 biome challenge? If you play 4 hours you could do 4 challenges, so Iīm assuming youīre taking in consideration a rampage there? Also if thatīs correct shouldnīt it be 6 dragon caches? But thatīs a nice estimation, lets use it and suppose you didnīt complete the last rank on one of your challenges.

Just to add to your topic:

I think you can consider each Lesser Dragon Cache to count as 1,7 dragon coins - assume every one gives 1 coin because the ones that gives 2 are balanced by the ones that gives flux, plus the 25 from karma so in 35 caches you get 60 coins.

You also absolutelly need to take in consideration the two tomes that gives dragon coins, so thats an extra 40 dragon coins a week.

So, based on your estimation of challenges completed daily, turning caches into coins, and adding the tomes, you get 204 dragon coins a week

And, as OP said, if thereīs anything wrong with my math (usually is) or if we forgot something, plz add/fix

You're forgetting dragon coins for cubits.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    You're forgetting dragon coins for cubits.
    But who buy DC with Cubits? ._.

Unless i'm impatient to get my Dragon and i'm at 5coins to get it... yes i would use few of my Cubits. Otherwise it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan_Cat View Post
    But who buy DC with Cubits? ._.

Unless i'm impatient to get my Dragon and i'm at 5coins to get it... yes i would use few of my Cubits. Otherwise it's not worth it.
    What's the alternative? gem boosters? they barely give anything. its far better to rush your dragon progression ahead.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

[[Note: This calculation does NOT include obtaining Dragon Coins or Lesser Dragon Caches through other means.]]

Given that there is a Collection or Racing Challenge each hour within those four hour and six hour windows:

Non-Weekends (Excluding Dragon Day) :
    52 Dragon Coins (4 hours * 2 DCs each challenge * 4 days + 5 daily bonus * 4 days)
    32 Lesser Dragon Caches (4 hours * 2 LDCs each challenge * 4 days)

Non-Weekends (Dragon Day ONLY Without Patron):
    26 Dragon Coins (4 hours * 2 DCs each challenge * 2 Dragon Day bonus + 5 daily bonus * 2 Dragon Day bonus)
    16 Lesser Dragon Caches (4 hours * 2 LDCs each challenge * 2 Dragon Day bonus)

Non-Weekends (Dragon Day ONLY With Patron):
    39 Dragon Coins (4 hours * 2 DCs each challenge * 3 Dragon Day bonus + 5 daily bonus * 3 Dragon Day bonus)
    24 Lesser Dragon Caches (4 hours * LDCs each challenge * 3 Dragon Day bonus)

Weekends:
    34 Dragon Coins (6 hours * 2 DCs each challenge * 2 days + 5 daily bonus * 2 days)
    24 Lesser Dragon Caches (6 hours * 2 LDCs each challenge * 2 days)

Weekly Total (Without Patron):
    112 Dragon Coins
    72 Lesser Dragon Caches

Weekly Total (With Patron):
    125 Dragon Coins
    80 Lesser Dragon Caches

[[

(Note: Each Lesser Dragon Cache is worth 1 or 2 Dragon Coins Commonly and 25 Dragon Coins Rarely)

LDC Breakdown:
    72 LDC -> Minimal 96 Dragon Coins [71 Common + 1 Karma] (((72 LDCs - 1 LDC For Karma) * 1 DC Per Cache) + 25 DCs From Karma)
    72 LDC -> Maximum 1800 Dragon Coins [All Rares] (72 LDCs * 25 DCs From Rare)
    80 LDC -> Minimal 104 Dragon Coins [79 Common + 1 Karma] (((80 LDCs - 1 LDC for Karma) * 1 DC Per Cache) + 25 DCs From Karma)
    80 LDC -> Maximum 1920 Dragon Coins [All Rares] (80 LDCs * 25 DCs From Rare)

]]

Overall Total For The Week (Without Patron): 208 to 1912 Dragon Coins
    Overall Total For The Week (With Patron): 229 to 2045 Dragon Coins

Total Hours Spent Such A Week: 32 of 168

Sorry, If you spend roughly $99.99 per week, I think you will be Maxed out on everything very soon, provided you grind for your gems.
    IGN:FiRaVuN !I am A Streamer!
    Mastery:169
    Clubs:Member of 1984,Casual F, Varros, The Few and The Tea Party
    Feel Free to add me Friend!
    Updated: 05/01/16
    My Current Goal is Max Mastery and 1 Costume for each Class and Make a Rad Staff,Spear and Gun.
    Melee Class All Max, others 38

+25+15=40DC/week ( from tomes)
    1000 cubits a day=10 DC/day

+ Reply to Thread