+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crystal Gear

Crystal Gear

Me : Oh wow, look.

That one kid in forums : What is it?

Me : Another way to make veteran players rich.

That one kid in forums : What about the new players?

Me : Let them have fun trying to get that new gear, it will probably cost 50k if tradeable.

Trove In a Nutshell -

*Post comments below about what you think about the new crystal gear update.

I think its awsome There will be Disapointments Indeeeeed no doubt about it ./.
    Il be Friggin disapointed if its 50k a gear i hope its 250k and stays that way !
    Ive farmed 100k flux an hour trough my lvl 10/20 Addicted to mining with bombs

Stellar gear is now 5k ea .. People who spend 500€ plus on this thing with nice soothing noises L:a la laaa la la laaaa
    That calms the nerves after losing the 1 who gave birth to you like there picking off of corpses Feel bad feel noob feel weak

Let there Be crystal And let it be good ! Let it be Expensive in a way it should ! Not trough friggin Store 50€ !! not k ea gear O,0

But crystal gear is only 10 flux and can't be farmed. And you can get it at Uber 8 so how do you plan to get rich?

I'm so glad it will be attainable for lower levels, though is the way of obtaining it known yet, or will we have to wait till release?

+ Reply to Thread