+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 28/09/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Gikaki View Post
    Yeah I was thinking to that could be the reason why U10 is probably going to be 15k+ to allow people to enter without having max stuff, so they wont waste that much on gear.
    Well geode combat will be u8+ so the chances are that it will be technically possible to farm mats for crystal gear at 5k+.

Hmm I wonder if the 'October update' they referred to will be adding new legendary dragons. I just need until Nov to get all the legendaries - and finally starfire by using my effigy as starfire is essentially near impossible to get by other means. If they keep adding legendary dragons I'll always be playing catch up and will never get Starfire hence why I'm wondering if they are adding new legendary dragons BEFORE the U10 update.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrz View Post
    Hmm I wonder if the 'October update' they referred to will be adding new legendary dragons. I just need until Nov to get all the legendaries - and finally starfire by using my effigy as starfire is essentially near impossible to get by other means. If they keep adding legendary dragons I'll always be playing catch up and will never get Starfire hence why I'm wondering if they are adding new legendary dragons BEFORE the U10 update.

There are 3 Dragons already approved to be in the future patches(if not more, not sure), but I doubt they will add all of them in the next patch, maybe only 1. Also, the Hearty Pack 2 is scheduled for November and that is like 99% going to have a Dragon included (or maybe 2 even).
    IGN: Gikaki ~ Total Mastery Level: 775 ~ Trove Class Difficulty Chart

you get a dragon !, and you !, and you !, and YOU get a starfire frag !
    Praise the sunflower !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2