[COSTUME] Project OVER LORD

First Mod : ainz ooal gown / MOMONGA
    Class : Tomb Raiser

<< Front Image >>

<< Rear Image >>

''Here I come! This is a massacre.''

DOWN LOAD
    TROVESAURUS | Steam workshop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be careful
    • ''Project OVER LORD'' aims to reproduce the characters of the anime ''OVER LORD'' in TROVE.
    • This MOD will deviate significantly from official standards.
    • English is my second language, with Japanese being my first. Please point out any errors that may appear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod : shalltear bloodfallen
    Class : Revenant

<< Front Image >>

<< Rear Image >>

''I'm cruel, cold, and terrible. As well as quite a beautiful little monster.''

DOWN LOAD

Please be careful
    • ''Project OVER LORD'' aims to reproduce the characters of the anime ''OVER LORD'' in TROVE.
    • English is my second language, with Japanese being my first. Please point out any errors that may appear.

Mod : cocytus
    Class : Candy Barbarian

<< Front Image >>

<< Rear Image >>

''Show us your brilliance.''

DOWN LOAD

Please be careful

Mod : albedo
    Class : Knight

<< Front Image >>

<< Rear Image >>

''To our supreme leader, the ritual of fidelity.''

DOWN LOAD

Please be careful

Mod : mare bello fiore
    Class : Chloromancer

<< Front Image >>

<< Rear Image >>

'U-Um, I just remembered something I needed to do...''

DOWN LOAD

Please be careful

Mod : CZ 2128 Delta
    Class : Gunslinger

<< Front Image >>

<< Rear Image >>

'I'll cover you. Not that you need it.''

DOWN LOAD

Please be careful

All of these are pretty nice, and I like how they make great use of each class' model rig.

Well-done overall, although the colors on some of them are a bit odd(intentional or not i'm not sure since i haven't watched overlord personally).

+ Reply to Thread