+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone have any updated tips & tricks regarding geode?

So um..I realised behind the gates I was ignoring is where the lairs are. Since I started using these tips, and actually going into lairs and not running for tier gates I have made about 14 million, and done as many upgrades as metamatter allows. I have around 30 companion eggs. And I can't thank you all enough, I was indeed doing it wrong and now I love geode.

I just wanted to throw in here as someone who focused Thumper upgrades over Movement upgrades, Radius + pet that reduces cooldown makes focusing those ores a billion times easier, and I started getting int he habit of throwing it at newer players I saw in passing to boost their mining speed. By the time I need it for myself, its already off cooldown. I was making 500k an hour off quirkstone for a while, I literally could not keep it stocked.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Mordielestok View Post

I hope it helps you as it helped me.

Wait you made 14 million flux in 2 days mining Geode?

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsss View Post
    I can confirm this as a thing. The laziness of other people is massively profitable for people who love the passive play to those who don't. I've bought myself around 100 tradable mounts since Geode launched for my collection, mostly from people using the leveling uncommon critters to get crystals method and mass accellerites on bronze eggs. All the items associated to crafting these sell like hotcakes. Treats were selling pretty hardcore for a while, too, but are more unreliable since the only difficult material for any of these is the Acrobark and only because they are a ceiling plant and therefor annoying to collect (and therefor worth more on the market).
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsss View Post
    There is an exploit in geode that makes this possible. It has already been reported so hopefully they fix it soon.

Rather they find more exploits, anything to get me cheaper Geode stuff.
    Incredibly annoyed Trion is forcing me to do this really stupid Geode.
    How can you say its completely up to the player if he wants to do Geode or not and then add 10k Trove mastery points, not just stupid but very annoying also.

Quote Originally Posted by Andersan View Post
    There is an exploit in geode that makes this possible. It has already been reported so hopefully they fix it soon.
    It's not an exploit, most items sells for 200 per, crystal pinatas sell from 8k to 25k per. You should always be feeding critters, as the more boxes you open the more pinatas you can get.. I was lucky with pinata yesterday and made half a mill off them alone.

Each trip to the caves should be worth 30k to 50k, and any winning from boxes is just a bonus. People willing to spent their flux, isn't an exploit, not can it be reported.

It's no more an exploit then farming meteorites or cinnabar, and if you are willing to invest the time you can be rich...I no longer even upgrade as you don't need to go past tier 3/4 all that you want to see is in tiers 2 and 3. And you should be able to clear all lairs in those tires with level 5 upgrades.

Don't be salty becuase you are unwilling to put in the time/effort to make geode profitable. I hated geode and that is why I made this post, and now I love geode and spend up to 8 hours there some days. Just check the market for what is the current best items to grab from the cave.

best time is 1am to 5 am central time during the week, and weekends are horrible all the time. Because all the school kids and workers are home playing.

whelp in my personal experience with geode its a fair game mode witch docent depend much on rng like gems, if not how your strategy to move faster and deeper in them to get most of the resources efficiency that's why I liked it more then normal play a bit , but for rocket boots don use the thing at full space bar just press space bare when needed example to get to less energy consumption and more farther when your in long caves just start using it for like 3 sec then when your high enough try to technically hover with them while continuously pressing the space bar when your about 2 block from touching the floor press again increase a bit the speed and let go hover a bit when you reach again like 2 block Hight from touching the floor press again and release maintaining your self in the air increasing stacked movement speed increase will consuming less energy. u can use one space block or have to increase this strategy efficiency but its difficult to not miss and not touch the floor (remember once u touch the floor push speed from the boots will reset to zero and u'll have to start again, tbh with this strategy I reached like 3 times faster then in a mount with knight sub probably more. just use the hover tactic instead of releasing the boots power in one space or jump click.) note: that it can vary depending on your companions bonuses and your gear/energy tier the higher the better and the more uncontrollable this can become because of the intense speed lul ) I also recumend companions that increase your boot powers and your omni tool also the energy regen but that not so important as your omni tool speed mining stat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2