+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Costume] Radiant Slayer (Neon Ninja costume)

[Costume] Radiant Slayer (Neon Ninja costume)

Hello there!

I've made a Neon Ninja costume which I call Radiant Slayer. It's basically a Radiant themed Neon Ninja with glaives as a weapon. In fact those glaives are his hands and his weapon is hidden. It clips through many things but it looks really cool when flying, it's just something I made for fun without intention of having this mod accepted as a in-game costume. To make the helmet I used Zoe's Guardian Angel's Hood as inspiration. It also contains custom VFX. On the screenshots it's being presented with my other mod,Radiant Fire Wings (white).
    Here's a Trovesarus link to Radiant Slayer.

Edit: Changed VFX effects and also slightly changed model, posted new screenshots

Tell me what do you think about it.

I really like the new take on the Melee weapon,

Hey dude! I really dig the direction you took with the costume! The glaives straight up becoming the Ninja's hands is a completely new one.

Even though it was made just for fun, I would still suggest slightly shortening the blades as they don't clip through each other, at least when running/not attacking.

The costume is nice and the glaives is a very awesome idea, I really want this invention to be added in the game!
    Though, I'd want to see the vfx and if possible make another theme consisting the glaives! :O
    IGN: Cassj | "Be mindful, be mature"

I've just added new VFX effects and also slightly changed model

+ Reply to Thread