+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Club, New Player at 1600-ish

Looking for Club, New Player at 1600-ish

Hello. I'm a new player, active on a rotating work shift schedule looking for people to play the game with. I'm currently working my way towards Revenant, but have all the starter classes and Lunar Lancer unlocked. Lunar Lancer so far is my preferred.

I'm mostly looking for people to play the game with. To run around doing things for the fun of it. I've been doing Aventurine (I think I spelled it right?) quests on my own, but I want to join up with people who are like me and willing to play around on the game. I'm usually active on my off days and grinding on the game, so seeing what Clubs can do is a plus for me as well.

I'm also an active anime fan especially around the giant robot genre. Gundam Build Divers is my current go to far as watching, as well as the tokusatsu genre. Hope to hear back from others with similar interests or something here.

PSN: tmdrae80

Please drop a message if you think I'd be a fit for your club!

I am so sorry I didn't see this request before. I would love to recruit you to my starting club. We are pretty chill. Plus there is an upcoming contest that I am using to promote my club with a 1 mil flux prize. I can explain more later. I will invite you today.

+ Reply to Thread