+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Play Trove for a Chance to Unlock Yabaki

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Play Trove for a Chance to Unlock Yabaki

Yabaki, the Cast Shadow is an incredibly rare mount with only a small handful unlocked in the world. Well, now we’re giving a few Trovians the chance to unlock their own before it disappears back into the shadows!

The way it works is simple:
    • Play Trove (on any platform) during any of the dates/times listed below. You won’t have to stay logged in during the whole period.

Friday, September 21 – 1:00 PM PDT – 4:00 PM PDT

Saturday, September 22 - 8:00 AM PDT – 11:00 AM PDT

Sunday, September 23 - 8:00 AM PDT – 11:00 AM PDT

Wednesday, September 26 – 8:00 AM PDT – 11:00 AM PDT

Friday, September 28 – 1:00 PM PDT – 4:00 PM PDT

Saturday, September 29 – 8:00 AM PDT – 11:00 AM PDT

Sunday, September 30 – 8:00 AM PDT -11:00 AM PDT
    • We’ll select winners at random from eligible accounts, and will unlock the Yabaki mount directly.

• Logging in more than once during this window will not increase your odds of winning (every entered account will have identical odds).

• With the Yabaki mount being unlocked directly this means that it cannot be transferred to another account if you happen to earn it on an alt.

• Winners will find the mount unlocked in their Collections menu no later than Friday, October 5, 2018. On your next login you may also see it pop up as a notification in the Claims window, but finding it in your Collections is the best way to see if you’ve won.
    After the last giveaway window on September 30 the Yabaki will go back into hiding, so don’t miss this chance!

For Europe! Below are Amsterdam Times ^^

Window 1 Friday, September 21
    01:00 PM - 04:00 PM PDT Trion Time
    10:00 PM - 01:00 AM CEST (GMT+2)

Window 2 Saturday September 22
    08:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT Trion Time
    05:00 PM - 08:00 PM CEST (GMT+2)

Window 3 Sunday September 23

Window 4 Wednesday September 26

Window 5 Friday September 28
    01:00 PM - 04:00 PM PDT Trion Time
    10:00 PM - 01:00 AM CEST (GMT+2)

Window 6 Saturday September 29

Window 7 Sunday September 30
    IGN: Evilagician || Creationist || Follow me on Twitter, if you want updates on my works!

Angry

Weehee, of course I'm going to log in between 5am and 8am to get this mount !

Seriously though... This mount won't be mine I guess. Good luck to anyone that has a better timezone

Angry

5 unlocks a day is way too few and very bogus and unfair given the sheer number of entries received. It's not like you're putting them in the credit store for all to buy, thus losing its value... Up the number of unlocks per day in a 1000;1(or 5000:1) proportion (1000 (or 5000) entries = 1 added unlock) It would honestly make trying to log in each window more prevalent if there was a greater amount of chances to win given the number of entries! Heck, even a 10000:1 increase would be fairer than 5 out of thousands if not millions of entries. It's like you're begging for upset players.

Such a smart way of making a giveaway... wow.
    You guys always surprise me how smart you guys are.

Its not like people will login with a whole bunch of accounts, or that there's people in very bad time zones for the given time windows or anything, its fine and fair. lol

Hahahahahaha...
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    Such a smart way of making a giveaway... wow.
    You guys always surprise me how smart you guys are.

Its not like people will login with a whole bunch of accounts, or that there's people in very bad time zones for the given time windows or anything, its fine and fair. lol

Hahahahahaha...
    IKR? 5 out of millions of smurf accounts and mains logging in almost simultaneously is rather infuriating... >.<;

Seems like inconvenient timeframes for a lot of people, and I wouldn't be surprised to see alts or bots win a fair amount of them.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Seems like inconvenient timeframes for a lot of people, and I wouldn't be surprised to see alts or bots win a fair amount of them.
    I'd say smurfs will win 'em all, and if not smurfs, those scambots that like to pop in and out and promote their TOU-breaking flux farms. I'd wager they'd get their entries too. Hey Fasti, what's being done to curb bot scraping for entries?

35 mounts out of how many thousand people? how to make something rare just for the sake of it.
    IGN: Dreadly | Mastery: 600+

If you are under Mastery 20 and want a Free Class Coin through the referral system click here

Funny part was I met a bot today trying to sell stuff right around when you needed to login for the first entry. I can already see the problems stacking up but what can be done about it? Maybe they have a way of dealing with that. I hate to be the one with internet outage at those time frames.

+ Reply to Thread