+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pretty sure i will catch all kinds of BS for this....

Pretty sure i will catch all kinds of BS for this....

Ok so...... As i am sitting here playing trove all you see in chat is vulgar, sexual language. It's disrespect and honestly as i looked it up, against TOS.... I mean there IS children that plays the game.... Why is it that nothing is done about breaking TOS?

I know there is so many people that feels the same way i do.....

Really, if you are an adult, act it.... Don't use language that you do not want your kids, grandkids or what ever to use much less see on a game that is pretty much for them...

Show a little respect, go to discord, skype or where ever you wanna talk it.....

There is a chat filter option that, AFAIK, is enabled by default.

Ultimately though, they are just words. Pretty much any school aged child knows them all already along with their meanings, considering they carry around an internet access capable device in their pockets everywhere they go. Even my cousins who were homeschooled and not allowed to have friends managed to sneak watch R rated movies. But if it bothers you there is a filter option. Alternatively, there is ignore.

And if I had to hazard a guess, I'm guessing the vast majority typing such 'vulgar' language are minors themselves.

Yeah i finally found the filter option and just keep ignoring people... And i agree, its going to be anywhere we go to deal with this type of thing, i just feel if its adults they should have just a bit more respect. And you are right its probably kids doing it. I guess being from a southern family i was raised differently.

+ Reply to Thread