+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't buy credits

Can't buy credits

So i went to my glyph account, clicked on credits, chose the amount i wanna buy, pay method, which was paypal(one-time payment), it seemed like everything went fine i did the payment, but the money weren't taken from my paypal account and i didn't get the credits(obviously).
    After i try to do it again i get this messege:

Your PayPal account is registered with a different country than the account you are currently using. You must either change your account country, or choose a PayPal account with a matching country.

I can't find how i can change the country i was registered with, but i don't think i would've registered a wrong one in the first place. That is if it was even a choice.
    Or why would that even matter, other games don't seem to care about it.

Lastly, no, i won't use a regular instant payment method, i got a paypal account because i can't use my card on the internet. I could probably do it by contacting my bank, but that would be quite a chore, it might take multiple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjutsu View Post
    So i went to my glyph account, clicked on credits, chose the amount i wanna buy, pay method, which was paypal(one-time payment), it seemed like everything went fine i did the payment, but the money weren't taken from my paypal account and i didn't get the credits(obviously).
    After i try to do it again i get this messege:

Your PayPal account is registered with a different country than the account you are currently using. You must either change your account country, or choose a PayPal account with a matching country.

I can't find how i can change the country i was registered with, but i don't think i would've registered a wrong one in the first place. That is if it was even a choice.
    Or why would that even matter, other games don't seem to care about it.

Lastly, no, i won't use a regular instant payment method, i got a paypal account because i can't use my card on the internet. I could probably do it by contacting my bank, but that would be quite a chore, it might take multiple days.
    If ya having troubles maybe use steam and buy items using your steam wallet?

If you are willing, you can log into Trove using Steam Glyph (by installing via Steam then launching, then launching via the special Glyph portal that loads), and add the funds you wish to use on Trove via the Steam Wallet. Then, when you make the purchase in Trove while running via Steam, it should use the funds from your Steam Wallet. It works for me.
    Interesting Output is the project -- Altermaven is the name. A cat-dragon who runs Voxel Villages.
    func_update(Twitter); | func_dvr(Youtube); | func_record(Mixer); (Bad Net)
    New to Trove? Under mastery 20? Use this: ZCCKHKDYZKQZRLHEJTE6

+ Reply to Thread