+ Reply to Thread

Thread: percentage of ganda

percentage of ganda

can somone tell me whats the percentage of ganda?!
    ive spent another 5mill today and got only an alb
    spent 45mill total by now still 0 ganda....how much must we even open to even get a chance ?
    ik i could just bought it but i really wanna open it....

Here is the drop rate of the ToW according to some massives opening :
    2.3% (1/45) chance for rare drop (0.33% for each of them)
    0.12% (1/750) chance for dragons
    0.012% (1/7500) for Ganda
    And you drop an average of 9.2 fragments per box

Also, there is 8% chance of looting 5 ToW. So you loot back 40% of the box you've opened.

You can hope for 12.5% benefits if you open enough ToW.

Even if know percents apparently with RNG last person I know it took 80 mill before got one. After last stream I heard one person spent 170 mill and still doesn't have it.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

I'm 100s of millions in to TOW's and I still feel I dont know anything about them.

I do not think they have the same drop rates all the time.
    I don't know if its on a timer or the devs randomly play with the drops rates as flux builds up in peoples bags.

What I can tell you is when albs or forts are popping up all in the same day or 2 then nothing for weeks more then rng is at play here.
    This goes for gandas to. I see 0 gandas for weeks then 3 4 5 pulled in chat in the same hour?

Theres more to this TOW thing then just drop rates....

Stay away from them as they are made for fools... Yes I'm a fool.... Let my dumb mistakes help you.
    I have 6 gandas pulled but BUT never paid less then x2 the market value to pull one.. People only tell you the good stories and then they 1/2 what they spent to make the story better. So if someone says it took 10 mill to pull a ganda you know they are 20 30 mill in.... stay away from TOW and really trion needs to take these out of the game as gambling should not be done by minors...

It's purely RNG... your % chance doesn't go up by the number of boxes you open, it just gives you that many more chances to get it. Opening 1 box = 0.012% chance, opening 10 boxes gives you 10 chances, at 0.012% each, not 0.12% chance. I know one person who got it their first ToW ever, and as others have pointed out: some who have spent millions with not a one - isn't RNG great?

But seriously... it's gambling, that's it. It's just like scratch tickets... When I worked at a gas station I knew guys who made a living off them but I, personally, have only won (including free tickets) like 0.1% of the times I've played. So good luck, but remember: It doesn't matter how much you spend, each time you get the same small sliver of a chance. This is why it's GAMBLING. Honestly if you're having that much trouble you're better off saving up and buying it.

i wish i could stop honestly but its like an addiction...u just want to pull the ganda soo badly

That is why China forces devs to disclose exact chances and EU just bans them.
    Trion got around them sofar but wont be long before everything untradable or EU not allowed to use them anymore.

There is a difference between "Gambling" and "Currency Sink". Trove of Wonders is a method of getting currency out of a heavily saturated system. You see nothing actually wrong with spending millions of flux until your over 50 mil or more, and somehow dont see a problem with having FIFTY MILLION FLUX OR MORE.

Inflation is extremely bad for retaining newer players if they cant make the flux to buy up the most basic things for mastery or basic entertainment. Rolling the dice for the Ganda is a method of keeping some of this massive constant influx of newly generated flux a little more under control. IRL, counties are not constantly printing money nonstop or there would be no trade differences across the various countries, it'd all be borderline worthless.

Mind you, I say this as someone who knows the chances of ToW and has zero interest in a Ganda. Rare mount that lays temporary blocks. Woop-de-doo.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

Ganda is not a woppy do who cares.
    There's a reason that everyone who owns one only uses it.
    Ganda makes the game so much easier.
    I've had Ganda now for a year and a half, I've never used a different mount since.

I don't have to point out why it's so much better as you just need to use it for a week to see how much more you get done and with a easier time doing it.

If you have not used one you can't fully understand how good it really is.

+ Reply to Thread