+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not getting credit for weekly achievement?

Not getting credit for weekly achievement?

I'm currently sitting at 2096 infinium mined, which qualified me for rank 225, and yet the highest tier award is still greyed out. Anyone know why this is the case? Is it a bug? Is there a minimum amount of infinium you need to mine to qualify for the highest tier award?

Light Chaos Vault...

Those chest are likely grey.

*Sorry i have misread the first time :P

lol - yeah, I got that, but the other tiers are showed as "unlocked" even though the week is not over yet. Why would it show me as having those, but not the highest tier? The second tier is rank 2500+ and is "in color" meaning at my current standing, it is unlocked, but the highest tier is greyed out, even though my current standing would qualify for it.

see the blue bar on the left side. yours is lite up all the way so you will get credit.
    it may take a minute or two for text to update.

Quote Originally Posted by CaffeinatedLife View Post
    lol - yeah, I got that, but the other tiers are showed as "unlocked" even though the week is not over yet. Why would it show me as having those, but not the highest tier? The second tier is rank 2500+ and is "in color" meaning at my current standing, it is unlocked, but the highest tier is greyed out, even though my current standing would qualify for it.

It is not greyed out, it is highlighted - meaning that the 250+ is the current position you have and that the reward for it (5 LCV) is the highest reward you will get. Everything is fine, compare it to other contests where the areas are really grey and you do not qualify for the rewards

+ Reply to Thread