+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: multiple re-spawns points in my club world

multiple re-spawns points in my club world

This is not a request about the rally of hero spawn point we have 1/2 our members spawning in a very old spawn location. Very old, 2 hubs ago...

I have tried placing blocks in the area people are spawning hoping to remove some glitched area, nothing happens and they spawn above the block limit.

I dropped 20 re-spawns to see if this would clear it up, but no change.

We have about 200 members in the old wrong re-spawn and 500 in the new one.
    Has anyone figured out a way to fix this issue?
    Thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    This is not a request about the rally of hero spawn point we have 1/2 our members spawning in a very old spawn location. Very old, 2 hubs ago...

I have tried placing blocks in the area people are spawning hoping to remove some glitched area, nothing happens and they spawn above the block limit.

I dropped 20 re-spawns to see if this would clear it up, but no change.

We have about 200 members in the old wrong re-spawn and 500 in the new one.
    Has anyone figured out a way to fix this issue?
    Thanks you
    set your MOTD to be "please /respawn if you're not spawning at the new location."

That's the issue, 100 people spawn in a 2 year old spawn point, 100 in another and the rest in the correct new spawn location.
    Thanks for trying to help but respawn or spawning is the issue and my club has many active locations as a main spawning location

Well, even if your issue isn't related to the rally of heroes, maybe placing the fixture exactly where you want the spawn to be and making the glitched people join via hub could fix it. That's how I "fixed" it for myself when I accidently ruined my own spawn :P

I hope the devs fix how this works in general.
    IGN: Trophies
    /joinworld Second Frontier

Hey ugly, we had the same problem in hoes an mainly the people who were in the club before or has enter it after we moved our rally, have them enter through the hub portal an that should fix it

I have this problem in my club but Trions dont care

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks for calling this issue out. We'll need to investigate it to determine the best course of action so please bear with us.

+ Reply to Thread