+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In game error

In game error

My game won't play I find it hard to do adventures for clubs my game keeps crashing and taking a long time to load a level bomber royal is next to impossible I've re downloaded game my internet connection is nat2 and was working good until about 3 weeks ago can't seem to play can you run my username and check you should see a big difference in time played

Seriously any advice I've virtually given up the game because of problems my patron has been messed with for 2 weeks I will not support another patron but without this problem being fixed I'm sick of spending 10 hrs to get something then I can't even get rewards it's effectively destroying my place in Trove 150 player to top 180 now my 1st time in a year I don't get all leader board rewards my clubs exp is not going anywhere it's all me 30 k clubits I just wanna play without lagging every 5 minutes or having to wait at the edge til the world loads to do anything anymore and my magic find seems to find even less good stuff when I'm 5606 magic find send me a msg something to let me know you're atleast trying to fix this or literally tell me anything I can do to improve games loading speeds

+ Reply to Thread