+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [My Opinion] Trove Class Difficulty.

[My Opinion] Trove Class Difficulty.

Greetings. So I had some free time, and decided to create this chart showing off the Gameplay difficulty of every class in the game.

Disclaimer: This chart is based on tests in Shadow Tower and Adventure Worlds with respective roles for every class (DPS, Tank, Farming). Group play and Solo play were part of these tests too. All classes had 20K Power Rank at the time of test, with Coefficient going from 2.2M-2.5M, Full DPS Builds with good Rolls (Both Gems and Gear). Nevertheless, results may vary depending on CH Percentages and because this has been done from my own perspective on Meta-Gameplay, that is why this chart is subject to change from other people opinions and from time as the game progress and classes get reworked. Also, I took information from Fumikage's Class Tier chart (Links below).

Fumikage's work: https://imgur.com/JfhCwLn
    https://imgur.com/7qQHVEo

Trove Class Difficulty Chart

Update 1: Revenant moved from Tier A to Tier S.
    Update 2: Added DPS Tier to Tomb Raiser and Candy Barbarian. Shadow Hunter has been moved to DPS Tier B.

Thanks and let me know what you think.

You should probably mention that all of these are with class gems in mind, because shadow hunter and gunslinger are like difficulty 4 without theirs
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Without class gem , Knight is really good for farm

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    You should probably mention that all of these are with class gems in mind, because shadow hunter and gunslinger are like difficulty 4 without theirs

Just added it, Thanks!

Tbh if u miss with knots class gem to hot any enemy urge dead in other words knights is the most dependent of your aiming abilities and lag if ur a full dps build against st knights can't run hard neither um since the stuns dosent affect st bosses its almost impossible to win with a knight and its ranking also dps are just purely horrible against other classes especially rev and minion summoning classes like draco and tomb so knight is the most difficult it has low tanking abilities and low dps its status only affects normal game play and only if u have high dps unlike rev or any other class knights gem has to be flawless in order to farm u9 fast and flawless gems are almost impossible, dot try to go against what I say I've been 2 years with knight and I never reached u9 I changed to drank and it gives better support and tanking also dps then knight so with draco u could infinity tank as long it has high energy regency and u also have high dps and barly get hot if u throw them well unlike knight, knights needs a remake its abilities are horrible ints tanking are horrible and its support also dps is horrible in defence against all other classes, it the truth knights are not wanted in st and its a undenaible fact cb is wanted in st since its has hp regency candies and attack speed also it tanks better and do more support and dps then knight will ever do also rev has better tanking even wothount the rebuff so knight is not that its difficult to play with or not it just sucks and is a horrible choice against other classes and I have personally experience it over been 2 years playing trove and in knight I couldn't go to u9 and barly tanked also o was very few wanted in st so I change to drake and less then a month I got to level 30 and reach u9 also I could pass hard st and um spike solo in a month and with knight I couldnt

Ugh, Shadow Hunter dps tier C...

He is my main at 22k pr, should I keep investing in him since he will be good to farm the new U10 content, or just move on?

Can someone explain the tiers? Which is most dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsss View Post
    Ugh, Shadow Hunter dps tier C...

He is my main at 22k pr, should I keep investing in him since he will be good to farm the new U10 content, or just move on?
    Well usually the best classes for farming worlds are Neon Ninja (Tier S), Vanguardian and Lunar Lancer (Tier A) You can also count any other class if you have the knight's buff at max (Tier B).

Quote Originally Posted by ElKardian View Post
    Can someone explain the tiers? Which is most dps?

Tier S= First (So, this is the highest dps)
    Tier A= Second
    Tier B=Third
    Tier C= Fourth

when did candy barb become an S tier tank...?

Quote Originally Posted by BenPeterMcD View Post
    when did candy barb become an S tier tank...?

Well, Infinite pull, insta full healing (pretty much with enough max health and enough enemies attacking) and since Revenant has really high dps after the rework (and honestly I think is going to get a rework again, the class is just broken), does not make sense to make it a 'tank' anymore (It does heal like crazy, but it does not need MH to do it so). Tomb can tank but the Candy is better, so just by default, Candy has to be a Tier S, as least in my opinion based on meta/role capabilities.

+ Reply to Thread