+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help?!?!

Please help?!?!

Why there would be a function or it be possible to delete your flux is beyond me. So while walking towards Trading Post in with my inventory open and my buddy telling me to trade him there was an obstacle and I want to jump and use the Trading Post at the same time.... More or less I deleted two million flux.... I went to sleep and woke up and no flux on my account s t i l l..... why anyone would delete their flux is beyond me why is it even a possibility!?! please help me with my endeavor

Having played long enough to save up 2m flux I'm sure you know you have to confirm that you want to delete something right?

Anyways your best bet is to submit a ticket so Trion can take a look at what you did.

Thumbs up Reliquary token disappeared

i completed the geode quest that gives a reliquary token and when i went to redeem it, it wasnt in my geode inventory... it shows up in my normal inventory in the tokens tab but i cant use it.

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSmiper16 View Post
    i completed the geode quest that gives a reliquary token and when i went to redeem it, it wasnt in my geode inventory... it shows up in my normal inventory in the tokens tab but i cant use it.
    I would suggest making your own post about this instead of tagging it on to someone else's post about a different issue. Also I would recommend submitting a ticket about the issue.

+ Reply to Thread