+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Does patron need a rework?

Quote Originally Posted by Gikaki View Post
    Probably not even like 10% of the players have a class maxed out yet. Less than 20% of players had hit 25K PR, (done by comparing GS Rank from 20K to 25K, cause overused as hell). So, in theory the player base still out of time for U10, for example, also could be why Devs cant choose the PR for U10, cause people still have low PR even after those 2 Years. Look at difficult update from Eclipse, most of people got wrecked, and the MoP was already a year old. There is a lot of people who only plays on Mondays and Wednesdays, and of course if you only play a little between 2 days, you are never going to achieve a high PR Level, and as I said before, maxing a class is more than casual Gameplay.

And I have never said you should go for that 25K Badge tho, I know its impossible to get unless you P2W at the start of Eclipse Update, sad but true.
    I'm not sure we should be completely convinced that u10 will be accessible at low PRs. I do understand that they'd be contemplating the requirements since there is a big range in players PR, but lets remember that we have a new gem type coming and crystal gear. It is entirely possible that they expect people to farm u8-9 geode in order for most people to enter u10. We really don't know. It depends if they want to prolong it even more, or to let players progress to u10 earlier because it's overdue.

As for not getting the 25k badge, that imo is a problem and since MoP, people are less likely to swap classes purely because swapping gems is a pita. So now we're locked into playing overused characters such as NN for adventuring, SH for accessibility, or GS with a small dose of rev sploiting. And tbh, the only reason I maxed even one class is because I could. I was quite tempted to not even bother because the costs are extreme and it doesn't provide that much really world benefit. I also have close to 100m and 1266 bound brilliance of so it's not like I couldn't just buy it out. I just think it's a complete waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Gikaki View Post
    Just a Geode Boost but alongside with a Geode Bonus Day of course, so everyone will take advantage, either Patron or not.

Mmm not really, the crafting prices are ok, and the dust is fine. People just do not like to grind in a grinding game, same opinion towards Binding Darkness.

Edit: Oh and the Arena Rewards of course that should be change for Bomber Royale.
    Maybe for me the game already looks very boring. The new y10 looks just like everyone else. The feeling that I'm stuck or have to pay in money or time.

as you can se i have "More Arena Rewards" not "Adventurine" LUL XD

IGN - BlindGhost
    Total Mastery Rank - 750+
    Referral Link/Code - FRKMLNDF97DM73DZLDRQ

To be honest, I buy patreon mainly for the MF buff and secondly for the Karma.
    IGN:FiRaVuN !I am A Streamer!
    Mastery:169
    Clubs:Member of 1984,Casual F, Varros, The Few and The Tea Party
    Feel Free to add me Friend!
    Updated: 05/01/16
    My Current Goal is Max Mastery and 1 Costume for each Class and Make a Rad Staff,Spear and Gun.
    Melee Class All Max, others 38

I have patron purely for Mondays, none of the bonuses are useful to me on a day to day basis, I wish we could decon 15 day coins into smaller passes, so I can spread out my patron to when I need it, instead of paying 15 days for 2 days of actual use. but that's just me.

I guess adventurine is nice, but I rarely farm adventurine, so going back to deconstructing patron coins, being able to pop a 1-day pass when I feel like farming it, would be great. Something I hope the devs will look into.
    --> Stats <-- (Updated 21/01/18)

Quote Originally Posted by smellyalater View Post
    I have patron purely for Mondays, none of the bonuses are useful to me on a day to day basis, I wish we could decon 15 day coins into smaller passes, so I can spread out my patron to when I need it, instead of paying 15 days for 2 days of actual use. but that's just me.

I guess adventurine is nice, but I rarely farm adventurine, so going back to deconstructing patron coins, being able to pop a 1-day pass when I feel like farming it, would be great. Something I hope the devs will look into.
    If they do that. Then game will pretty much die.

The ability to use 1 day patron coin on 1 day and never log into anyother day would be extremely beneficial and saves alot of mOnEy for many players.

Heck who would want to log in on Saturday where all your classes are at max level and clubworld already lvl 10? Pretty much no one.
    Tuesdays? spending 10 seconds to spam the f key to get a fish all because it's "triple fishing speed" bonus?
    And what about ore bonus? We have an entire libery of tomes to even care about chucking bombs at ore spots. *Also nice work trion on getting rid of blocks destroyed challenges. People are really thrilled to log onto Tuesdays*

You have to wonder. When was the last time they added 1 day patron coin to event quest? And why have they stopped implementing them in the latest ones?

Raises alot of eye brows around here.

Quote Originally Posted by stahsonic View Post
    If they do that. Then game will pretty much die.

The ability to use 1 day patron coin on 1 day and never log into anyother day would be extremely beneficial and saves alot of mOnEy for many players.

Heck who would want to log in on Saturday where all your classes are at max level and clubworld already lvl 10? Pretty much no one.
    Tuesdays? spending 10 seconds to spam the f key to get a fish all because it's "triple fishing speed" bonus?
    And what about ore bonus? We have an entire libery of tomes to even care about chucking bombs at ore spots. *Also nice work trion on getting rid of blocks destroyed challenges. People are really thrilled to log onto Tuesdays*

You have to wonder. When was the last time they added 1 day patron coin to event quest? And why have they stopped implementing them in the latest ones?

Raises alot of eye brows around here.

Well of course they won't, but I could also just stop getting patron completely, I don't need the souls, I have over 2k titan and a few lunar - Lunar is THE only reason I have patron, but I can live without it. So I get that it'd be bad business, but it'd be good PR + they'd get business from everyone who currently don't even use patron. Which is increasingly becoming a big amount of end-game players, specifically because of the same reason I'm debating continuing with getting it.

Any lost business that could come back, if they let us get smaller passes. We'll most likely all get it with U10 anyways, so if anything, they'd just see more patron purchases in the usual slow timeframes between updates.

Regardless, I'm not expecting it, but I could always hope that it'd be possible one day.

pepoWeird
    --> Stats <-- (Updated 21/01/18)

I suggested loot collecting patron passes into a bunch of smaller number of days in the QoL suggestion thread. I don't know what happened after that with the suggestion, maybe it's somewhere on the list and will be released in future. Who knows.

How could they keep his identity if they remove his ult though? If they were to remove his ult he would feel like a completely different champion imo . Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast