+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Does patron need a rework?

Arrow Does patron need a rework?

I bought patron last week for the first but there are some stuffs that doesn't work anymore.

it will be nice to have them at least to fill that empty spot that some users have on our character sheet.

also was patron 750 credits before? i remember seeing it at 750 credits but maybe i'm just crazy

-700hrs

Quote Originally Posted by YuiKonan View Post
    ...there are some stuffs that doesn't work anymore.
    The arena boxes can still drop, in club world CTF/DM arenas. However 'the twice as fast' mechanic hasnt worked right since the Heroes release. They'll probably not release a fix for that until Arena boxes work for bomber royale. That More Arena Rewards! perk probably should have its title changed.

15 Day Patron used to be 1250 credit, was brought down to 850 credit (forget when, adventures? eclipse?). Prior to that 30 Day patron was 3K credit, according to google images.

Patron Pass again lost its relevance in its main bonuses.
    It's time for developers to take a closer look at this topic and make some changes.
    Need to add/replace two bonuses that will make interesting changes to Patron Pass.
    1. Double dust
    2. Half the price of craft for "Builder's Focus"

Neep

I don't think it does

Quote Originally Posted by Medont View Post
    Patron Pass again lost its relevance in its main bonuses.
    It's time for developers to take a closer look at this topic and make some changes.
    Need to add/replace two bonuses that will make interesting changes to Patron Pass.
    1. Double dust
    2. Half the price of craft for "Builder's Focus"
    1) 2x gem karma pretty much does that
    2) Hell no. If they want to reduce augment costs (which they should), then it should be across the board.

Just a Geode Boost but alongside with a Geode Bonus Day of course, so everyone will take advantage, either Patron or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Medont View Post
    1. Double dust 2. Half the price of craft for "Builder's Focus"
    Mmm not really, the crafting prices are ok, and the dust is fine. People just do not like to grind in a grinding game, same opinion towards Binding Darkness.

Edit: Oh and the Arena Rewards of course that should be change for Bomber Royale.
    IGN: Gikaki ~ Total Mastery Level: 775 ~ Trove Class Difficulty Chart

Geode Caves is in severe need of reworking and patron could be a part of that easily. There are many rewards we could gain for patron on Geode, such as: We could get 100% more crystals with patron active; we could have more lasermancy to speed up the omni-tool; a new "geode factor" that gives a free reliquary every day; daily bonuses that increase crystal gain, ore gain/mine speed, critter spawnrate, egg spawnrate (better chance at silver/gold PLS); or quicker egg hatch times.

There's no reason that such grind heavy content such as Geode Caves shouldn't have assistance mechanics for players who subscribe to trove monthly. I'm probably going to die before I get all the Geode mastery...

It'd also be nice if we got more Bomber coins with Patron. I do not enjoy Bomber Royale as much as Arena PvP due to how grindy it is to get the mastery items. I understand that Arena PvP was way grindier but you could just merch those items. Bomber coins can't be merched. q.q

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by YuiKonan View Post
    I bought patron last week for the first but there are some stuffs that doesn't work anymore.

it will be nice to have them at least to fill that empty spot that some users have on our character sheet.

also was patron 750 credits before? i remember seeing it at 750 credits but maybe i'm just crazy
    Hey there!

Where is that image coming from? We'd like to see if there's some older info out there somewhere that we can fix up. The current Store page shows the up to date info for Patron.

Also, can you clarify what you mean by the "fill that empty spot that some users have" on their character sheets?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Where is that image coming from?
    From within the game, [N] Patron tab. No option to verify files that I can see.

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    From within the game, [N] Patron tab. No option to verify files that I can see.
    This should be what everyone sees in game on PC.

In that image it shows More Adventurine and not More Arena Rewards. We'll keep digging to see if we can find this image live anywhere, but if anyone else sees is as the OP does, let us know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast