+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 players looking for new club both 10kpr

2 players looking for new club both 10kpr

Hi there people.

**edit** were uk based so belive we cant join clubs from other regions

Me and the wife are looking for a club to join. We both have few charcters but my main is dracolyte and other half is candy.

Both have experince from other MMOs and looking for fun club to play in and to point us in the right direction. Got charcters set up well just need to grind the damn gem dust and other resources to get dragons.

We have 3 boys eldest is 6yrs youngest 6 months so can be noise if in party during day. However normally get few hours in at night once gone to sleep.

If you have room drop me a message on PSN names saame as here.

Cheers for reading

ilovmyselfalot

My club Darkfire is always willing to take new members, we just hit 700 props and we're going to throw a pin party when my Koroki sells.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Darkfire View Post
    My club Darkfire is always willing to take new members, we just hit 700 props and we're going to throw a pin party when my Koroki sells.

Added you on psn. Im working tonight but if i see you online will try remote play.

+ Reply to Thread