My Xbox One and Xbox One S both have the same issue. When a dungeon boss is killed in any world, the game freezes, my character slides off in some random direction, and everything locks up for about 5 - 10 seconds. It is happening on 2 different consoles. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried installing on external and internal hard drives. I don't know what else to do. I watch other players and they do not seem to have this issue. If I'm playing with someone else, when the boss dies and the game freezes, by the time it unfreezes they are sometimes already at the next dungeon and I'm still trying to just gather loot because the game has locked up. It is pretty unbearable. I really like this game, but I don't understand what I need to do to make it work correctly. If others aren't having this issue, then what would be the problem? I tested my network speeds and I show I'm getting download speeds over 200Mbps. I would think this would be sufficient. Any advice would be great. I would love to get to play this game like it was meant to be played.