+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't sell/trade blank scrolls

Can't sell/trade blank scrolls

Hello Trove Support Team,

I cannot trade blank scrolls on my ps4 account. This glitch started around 3 weeks ago and it will not allow me to trade them. When I try to select the item for trade or for selling on the marketplace, the game shows that I am selecting flux instead. I try to cancel this and it will give me the description for blank scrolls when I gloss over them, but once again, when selected, the item becomes flux. My account is bemybetch69 on PS4. If you can resolve the problem or need further information, please reach out via email or posting on this thread. Thanks!

To clarify as in the template:

Time: Ongoing, but most recently 5:50pm Arizona Time
    Context: I pressed the X button to select Blank Scrolls for sale/trade (same thing happens for both actions)
    Expected: I expected for HUD to display quantity selection of how many to sell/trade
    Observed: Instead, the blank scrolls change to flux, which I can then proceed to list/trade.
    Repro Steps:
    1. Go to Marketplace.
    2. Press X to sell the blank scrolls.
    3. Watch as the blank scrolls are then changed to flux as the selling entity.

Hope this helps!

On the page that contains flux and glim, put everything on that page into your personal chest. Once completed, take everything back out or just what you want to sell. Note: items can still be consumed while in the chest, just not sold. If flux/glim won't fit in the chest because you have too much, don't worry about it because it should likely work still to remove the glitch. Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread