+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pretty sure lustrous gem boxes still bugged

Pretty sure lustrous gem boxes still bugged

I activated 1 day patron pass today for gem day. Have farmed well over 1000 gem boxes but have not received a single lustrous gem box. Ive tried water, air and fire worlds with no drops. Logged out for a while then came back to it and still no drops. I know people were having similar issues previously, but I thought that was fixed with the Trove - Geode Hotfix 2 - July 12, 2018. Under Additional Updates it says "Fixed an issue where players could not gain Lustrous Gem Boxes on a day they turned on Patron." However, that seems to be my issue still. Anybody else running into this same problem?

Farmed over 600 boxes today so far, 0 lustrous boxes and yes I activated patron today.

Seems like it's bugged to me.
    IGN: Dreadly | Mastery: 600+

If you are under Mastery 20 and want a Free Class Coin through the referral system click here

Safe to say it is still bugged. I'm a bit ashamed of how much I grinded yesterday. When I went to sleep I was second on the weekly dungeons completed and experience earned competitions. Didnt get any lustrous gem boxes, but got plenty of gem dust and enough cinnabar to last the winter.

Still bugged lustrous gem boxes for me also

I was streaming last night while trying to farm the 6 lustrous gem boxes. I did not have patron so I went to the page and bought a 15 day pass. Then started farming for the boxes. After a 4.5 hour stream I have gotten ( 0 lustrous boxes, 480+ fire boxes, 450+ air boxes, 300+ water boxes, 200+ prime boxes, 50+ shadow cache, 38 + chaos chest, 3 golden chaos chest, 100+ of the adventure boxes ) Hitting F1 and looking at the Welcome screen I can not change where it says Fast Fortune. It is locked on that page for some reason. So as far as I can tell.... Yes it is still bugged for anyone that bought patron.

Neemon

As always Much Luv

+ Reply to Thread