+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: U10 - what do you expect

Banned

U10 - what do you expect

Please give your thoughts on what you expect to see in u10.
    Keep it to the point, not a story.
    I'd like to compare what we want and what we get.

I'll start.

Speed run-purple name changed to a more technical skill based fight that includes all classes.

U10 world bosses that requires x8 max level people to kill minimum.

Nightmare ST level with each wave getting harder.

Tomes are automatically changed in the order you set

Club quests require x10 actions and we receive x10 rewards

Longer more intense ST that require buffs healing tanking class specific roles....

All Iím expecting is a new biome set on geode where we grind a new gem color.

Well, ok..1st of all the devs have said they are making no changes to ST's with U10 but will revisit it later.

As for U10 I expect it will work just like an element world. 3* Bosses may have shields as Devs said new gear will have stats that work like armour pen. That would be interesting.

I also expect a stupid time gated item to be added to slow down the crafting of the new gear. Devs said new gear won't drop and must be crafted so you know they're gonna hold us back there (stop obsessing over time gated content, the players hate it)

Be nice to see some rampage style bosses in U10, maybe that just randomly spawn (like chocolate dragon) rather than having to wait for a rampage to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    Well, ok..1st of all the devs have said they are making no changes to ST's with U10 but will revisit it later.

As for U10 I expect it will work just like an element world. 3* Bosses may have shields as Devs said new gear will have stats that work like armour pen. That would be interesting.

I also expect a stupid time gated item to be added to slow down the crafting of the new gear. Devs said new gear won't drop and must be crafted so you know they're gonna hold us back there (stop obsessing over time gated content, the players hate it)

Be nice to see some rampage style bosses in U10, maybe that just randomly spawn (like chocolate dragon) rather than having to wait for a rampage to start.
    This thread was started before the developers stream yesterday where they stated there would be no ST updates with U10. I wasnít expecting any ST updates but as far as Iíve seen yesterdayís stream was the first time they said that.

Banned
    How can there be a end game update with no change to the end game "ST"...
    U10 having new gear... woopy.. new gem woopy... its nothing new and a easy way to add new content... if they just change the way we get the gear and the way we get a new gem its a lazy update.. Geode biome... woopy again... reskining is not updating....

I really hope its not just a reskining and changing the materials needed to get items... But by the sounds of it we are not getting anything NEW added to the game... Just changing how we get the same things we already have..

We dont need new gear, we dont need new gems.... we need bosses and content to use the stuff we already have in more dynamic way.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    How can there be a end game update with no change to the end game "ST"...
    U10 having new gear... woopy.. new gem woopy... its nothing new and a easy way to add new content... if they just change the way we get the gear and the way we get a new gem its a lazy update.. Geode biome... woopy again... reskining is not updating....

I really hope its not just a reskining and changing the materials needed to get items... But by the sounds of it we are not getting anything NEW added to the game... Just changing how we get the same things we already have..

We dont need new gear, we dont need new gems.... we need bosses and content to use the stuff we already have in more dynamic way.

Something else I would like to see is some story, like in the tutorial world.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

Banned
    I'd like to finally be aloud to join the Pantheon of Heroes.

I feel like I've earned my membership.

deleted deleted

content that will not be "cheesed" by death defying vial
    Praise the sunflower !

Banned
    1.) st waves that you clear and next wave is stronger, not just more hp they hit harder and get new fazes every 5 clears.
    What ever team lasts the longest gets purple. X50

2.) same as above but for solo people. Same reward. X50

If done right this could be really fun.

+ Reply to Thread