+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you blocking me?

Are you blocking me?

I have not been able to login to Tove for the past 29 hours. I can't even login on to your web page from anything on my home network. I did everything I could find on the net. From powering off my ps4 to deleting Trove save data and game. Then reinstalling Trove. It didn't work. So I called my internet provider and had them take a look at it. They told me it was on your end and it was like you are blocking me. So I used my cell service to put in a support ticket and I am using it for this. Then they sent me a cookie cutter response about ps4, firewalls, NAT and standard ps4 ports. I sent back a pic showing that all the ps4 recomend UDP and TCP are set the way playstation wants. And told them about some of the other games I play with no problems. Like Tera, Warframe, Neverwinter and so on. That Trove is the only thing giving me trouble and it is not just the ps4 but PC as well. I have spent money on this game. $50 in just the last 7 days and I can't play. I feel like your taking my money and kicking me to the curb. My request is 1133999 with trion world. My last email was from GM Golem. Can you look into this for me and try to help

Bro I had the same problem on Monday. Exactly the same, can't even log in glyph or forums, couldn't play on NA or EU servers, even tried with different accounts. It's a bummer cause its an uncommon problem and will be hard for them to take a look at it.

However I managed to fix it, I went to my router page and forced it to gave IPs over 200.... that did the trick for me, you should try it. My friend had the same problem but that didn't fix it for him though So it's clearly a Trion problem, I really hope they look into it. Even when there are very few players affected, its a bummer

Tech support ( GM Golem ) got it working for me. He had me run a ping test, trace test, speed test and do a few other things. Then email him all the info on that. Then when he got back to me he had me do a port forwarding to 6560, 37001 - 37499 and that worked. LOL Why didn't he start with that. But if you ever read this Golem "Thank You"

+ Reply to Thread