Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Question Thread - August 17th 2018

My friend wants to know if you’ll be able to make a dubstep dragon that is musical like Albairn with speakers in the wings? He says you can call it Wubbagon the undying stepper.

My other friend wants a bouncing poop mount that leaves a brown splat and flies when it bounces, would you consider making it? She is watching the stream and she wants to know.

I have a friend who likes doughnuts way too much and I’m wondering if you would make a doughnut mag rider.

Another friend asks if you could change the chloromancer’s healing from health based healing to attack damage based healing.

Will the shadow tower bosses be buffed once U10 is released?

Will you be making shadow tower mounts that drop from bosses more common in the future?

Will you be adding a new difficulty to shadow towers? (Nightmare)

When will starfire frags be dropped from shadow tower ultras again? Could we have a small amount of frags as compensation for the frags being coded out?

Will rent for fixtures be decreased now there’s a limit to adventurine? If not, why?

I was wondering if there's any possibility that some of the Club fixtures will be revamped down the road?

For example, Font of Knowledge becomes obsolete as it's only useful in the short term regarding about gaining experience for leveling mainly for classes. It would be nice if club experience would also be part of the experience bonus just like club experience gets a bonus on Saturday on experience day.

not much of a in-game question but more on devs erm..
    my question would be the dev Q&A and livestream be cut down maybe once a month or maybe once every 2wks. As much as i like how the devs are able to interact with the community vice versa. but sometimes personally i think having to update with questions or content for streaming weekly might be taking abit of stress on the team rather than they can enjoy their friday end off or focus more on their work. especially when most of the time similiar if not same questions being asked over and over you know what i mean.

anyway my question is more of a health concern to the workgroup nothing much. well take goodcare of oneself.

Here are a few suggestions

You guys could possibly add more of a dinamic element to trove by remodeling the character equipment

Instead of the lackluster 3 pieces ( face, hat and weapon) , you guys could add more equipment types ( ex: pants, boots, shoulder guards, chest guard, etc), varying from class to class, staff users use robes instead of chest guards, gun users go with vests and melee users go with chest guards( and i could go on and on).

While also adding equipment sets with special abilities , this would probably give a huge incentive to start grinding more gear, imagine this, a Dread set pieces that are dropped by Dread himself with variyng stats and each piece has different abilites and once you start equiping more of the same set you start gaining special powers akin to empowerd gem boxes , and when you get a full set a special ability activates that gives more attack power but taking away some of your max health?(you have way too many possible combinations to go about this)

Also adding a Biome specific set? (ex: Mediavel Highlands set) , while it could not be as powerfull has a Shadow Tower Boss set it could provide more interesting boosts, like: while doing dungeons in medieval highlands biome and you have the full highlands set equipped , you get more chances to get extra gem boxes from boss chests, extra exp, increased drop rate of resources mined in the biome, more adventure chests drop chance,etc
    You could also add club banners ( like the pvp banners) , which boosts could go anywhere from extra adventurine gained from doing club quests or double the adventurine from doing club quests depending on the rarity of the banners, you get them from the club merchant ( you could throw them in a box that awards ramdom banners like the battle box), there can be more unique boosts available like extra club exp not just the adventurine suggestion.

Trove has always been described has a MMO RPG, its about time the RPG part got more of its root elements added.

Sorry for the long post, have a great day

1. Is there a chance to add mounts that you get from defeating gigastormers (like st bosses drops work)

2. Will we be able to use some kind of bombs in geode?

3. Are there planned any new tomes? (for faerie dust, sticky ichor, etc)

4. Can grass on blocks finally grow without anyone standing near it

in the patch notes for the last update the "fov" was supposed to stay once we set it. it still changes every world change. also we are supposed to get kill credit for when we damage a player and they die from falling or lava a few seconds later, i see no kill credit and the game reads that the player simply died.

also on console for our quick wheel, can we please have all 8 slots custom? the 4 defaults are just wasted. since everything takes more time and longer to type on console we need more commands. 2 custom slots are dedicated to /joinworld so i can farm adventurine and the another slot is for FOV since that doesn't stick, which leaves me with only 1 real slot for something else. please consider changing this.

another thing i would like to see added is a "golden thread" dedicated to club quest. i stream and i get so many players come in and ask "how do i get adventurine" or "how do i get clubits" . im happy to show them but i feel like since the club update was a big update and so many people have no idea what adventurine even is i feel like this is something that needs to be addressed. quest should feature how to set a primary club, what the benefits are of being in a club (i see alot of people with a vault world as a primary) how to do the /joinworld and /getworldid, doing certain # of CLUB quest (not geode or neon outpost) converting a small amount of adventurine to clubits (i suggest making 10 clubits) and donating the clubits.

Could we have a hydra dragon from Greek mythology? It could shoot 5 fireballs at once, it won’t have wings so you can decide if it flies or not.

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #39
    Senior Community Manager
    Closing up the thread for the week. Thanks, all!

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #40
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    1. Is there any chance Luxion could sell us rare conpanions?

2. The flying cannonbot mob in the neon city has been bugged causing it to never drop it's wall trophy for over 3 years. Can this please be fixed for the sake of collectors? Alternatively, maybe Lux could sell them?
    Have you seen the cannonbot bug posted in the bug report forums? If not, please post it for us so we can check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulia View Post
    Here are my questions so you guys can not answer them a third week in a row. Cheers
    I won't even send them over this week. Please do better in the future.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4