+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flux - Glim - ???? New currency

Banned

Flux - Glim - ???? New currency

I'm on ps4 so I don't really know the history of why we have 2 types of currency in trove.

But I want to know if u10 will have a new type of currency after the flux issues now and for ever messing up the PC version of trove.

The only logical step is to create a new currency for geode/U10.
    What are our thoughts on this and if this is so I think the Devs need to let us know now not later so we can plan ahead.

New currency - Cannot be Traded. Buying any item on the market - activates this item on your account and/or - Cannot be Traded.

Historically, there were several different types of currency that were available options on the Market Place. I remember buying my Albairn and Fortras using CC's as the currency. I think it was around Thanksgiving of 2016 that they removed most of the rest leaving FLUX as the main currency for market purchases.

With this history in mind, I doubt that a new currency usable on the market place will be added for U10.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    I'm on ps4 so I don't really know the history of why we have 2 types of currency in trove.

But I want to know if u10 will have a new type of currency after the flux issues now and for ever messing up the PC version of trove.

The only logical step is to create a new currency for geode/U10.
    What are our thoughts on this and if this is so I think the Devs need to let us know now not later so we can plan ahead.
    for ever messing up pc trove? they pretty much fix the problem sure there are a few things that cost a bit more but the market will level out at some point

Quote Originally Posted by SirFearless View Post
    for ever messing up pc trove? they pretty much fix the problem sure there are a few things that cost a bit more but the market will level out at some point
    heh, you have a lot, maybe even too much faith in their abilities to track down every single account that had stacks of mega flux tanks on them. once the tanks get unlocked and we can once again deco them into flux, you can be sure to see inflation the likes of which we have never seen before
    IGN: FluffyNoibat

Main: Fae <3

Quote Originally Posted by SirFearless View Post
    Now the market has a huge demand for many items. Where did people get so much flux? In the ranking according to master rank, etc. the number of people moving forward has increased dramatically.
    What will happen when MegaFlux unlocks.

+ Reply to Thread