+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cubits glitch?

Cubits glitch?

I'm kinda new to trove(been playing for about 2 months) and i don't know if this is a glitch or not, but when i received my patron compensation and used it, i haven't received any bonus cubits. This is my second day on it out of three and the only thing i have received was the bonus flux. Now I don't know if cubits are allowed for certain players or not but I have not gotten any daily cubits even off patron, only for completing badges. Please help. (ign:JazHandz)

This week at the moment, you can get 1000 Cubits & 1000 Flux each day by completing few dungeon.

Patron receive 3000 Cubits & 3000 Flux each day.

Without the weekly bonus: Non-patron; 500, Patron; 1500

The thing is I haven't gotten any of that since day one. My patron is only giving me the flux. Is there something wrong my my account?

Last time they had the weekly star bar bonus week there was a visual glitch where it showed you as receiving the normal club it’s but if you check your inventory you are actually receiving the weekly bonus amount. So this might just be a visual glitch.

I haven't been receiving it at all, even when i check my inventory or even the store.

Then you may want to open a ticket and describe specifically that you had your 3-day patron and you were not getting the extra cubits, but you were getting the extra flux. Though it's off-the-wall and stupid sounding but.. did you actually *use* the 3-day patron?

If so, then you may want to send that ticket.

I just realized I made a big typo, all this time I was meaing to say credits not cubits, I havent been recieving any credits at all.

You don't receive credits from patron

+ Reply to Thread