+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey this is a post about the down time

hey this is a post about the down time

hi yesterday i tried to log in while it was downtime on the Europe server and then I switched to the North American server in my surprise it worked but I had lag as I'm based in Europe and I heard today that if you tried to log in during the downtime you would get some kind of items and a free dragon egg and I have not received these items is it because I went on the North American server later if so I'm sorry of wasting your time

thank you for any help you give me a fellow trove player

Quote Originally Posted by polakowi View Post
    hi yesterday i tried to log in while it was downtime on the Europe server and then I switched to the North American server in my surprise it worked but I had lag as I'm based in Europe and I heard today that if you tried to log in during the downtime you would get some kind of items and a free dragon egg and I have not received these items is it because I went on the North American server later if so I'm sorry of wasting your time

thank you for any help you give me a fellow trove player
    The compensation wasn't for yesterday. It was for the 7th, 8th, & 9th(UK). http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...662#post807662
    Founder of 2 clubs. Main: 20k+ Knight, VG, Rev. Click HERE for a free class coin (For players with less than 20 mastery).

+ Reply to Thread