+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I cant buy anthings by steam

I cant buy anthings by steam

i have enough money on steam,but i try many time to buy credits .its not work for me

For your protection, the order that you just placed is currently being reviewed by a human before it can be completed.

Why did this happen and what can I do about it?
    We promise that we have received your order, and, in an effort to better protect our customers' accounts and payment methods, certain orders require additional validation measures. We need to make sure that it's really you, among some other checks that get made during this time.
    The good news is that the system will automatically process the order once it has been reviewed and approved.
    There is no need to update your order! Placing the same order again will lead to multiple orders.
    There are two outcomes of an order that undergoes review:
    Approved: Your order has been approved and is being processed. Please note that on rare occasions, there may be difficulties when processing the payment of an approved order. (Things like: Not having enough credit available on a card, and so on.)
    Declined: Your order has been declined and canceled. The order will not be charged to your account. If this happens, you are welcome to place the order again.
    Once the outcome of your order has been finalized, you will be notified immediately via email.
    Below is a summary of your Order:
    Order Items: 30 Credit Pouches
    Order Number: 695839734
    Date of Order: August 11, 2018, 12:00:48 PM (UTC)

+ Reply to Thread