+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Console and Extended PC Downtime Compensation

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    Imagine some guy was counterfeiting money in front of you and offered you 100k for free and you took it and spent it.

You knew full well that the Flux was duped (counterfeit) and yet you took it and bought stuff with it. You can't tell the police "oh well it's his fault I spent it" lmao

If you didn't benefit from the Flux you would certainly agree with me. And if I had gotten billions of free Flux I'm sure I'd agree with you. But at the end of the day, we'd both be thrown in prison for using the money.

This Flux should be no different. Those who benefitted from the free Flux should, at the very least, not be entitled to the free compensation effigy lmao
    you are forgetting multiple key differences.

1. this is a video game, not real life, comparing receiving duped flux to something IRL, like receiving forged currency, something that is a serious federal crime, is a unrealistic comparison and way too overblown, you can roll back a video game account, but you cant roll back real life, which is why that's not a very good comparison.

2. no one benefited from the free flux, cause it will all be taken away.

3. i spent, none of the flux personally on anything, i just kept it in my inventory and let it sit there waiting for it to go away, making sure the devs were getting rid of everything on my side and notifying them if they missed something, the constant emphasis on saying "you" all the time, is uncool and uncalled for, assumptions are not good for a community to have. (if they missed one thing, then statistically speaking, they likely missed others)

4. everything people got for their collection with that flux will all be taken away, deleted, rolled back essentially.

5. dupers are the source of that problem the people generating the flux, comparing them to the people inevitably receiving the items is a moral crime. the only people committing a real crime are the people causing trion issues to begin with, IE the dupers.

6. everything boiled down to the dupers, regardless of peoples opinions and feelings about how people behaved in the moment, it will always come down to focusing on the real problem.

7. this is a business, that trion runs as a publisher, and the devs have to take care of, if they dont give proper compensation, and one that makes most of the popultion happy, then its a huge hit on peoples feelings about them and a hit on their reputation.

8. trion would never punish people who were affected by the dupers, they have a population and player base to keep up, so punishing the people who aren't the dupers is uncalled for, unreasonable, given their tools that they can use to make that affect go away, and would damage their reputation and cause more unneeded stress in the player population, if they punished more than just the dupers.

i hope you understand now, please have a nice time, and try to stay happy buddy.

Thanks (not)

i got my compensation on xbox but when i signed into pc at the same time i got nothing. still have nothing. i signed in at 2am pacific time on the 9th and got nothing. that free dragon would have helped a new pc player like me but no. i cant get it. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex891 View Post
    i got my compensation on xbox but when i signed into pc at the same time i got nothing. still have nothing. i signed in at 2am pacific time on the 9th and got nothing. that free dragon would have helped a new pc player like me but no. i cant get it. thanks
    submit a ticket to support, if you logged on at the right time where it would have affected you, then you should receive the compensation, unless there is something i don't know about relating to the compensation requirements.

here is the link:

https://support.trionworlds.com

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareekoe View Post
    submit a ticket to support, if you logged on at the right time where it would have affected you, then you should receive the compensation, unless there is something i don't know about relating to the compensation requirements.

here is the link:

https://support.trionworlds.com
    ^ If you should have received the compensation, but didn't, you'll definitely want to submit a ticket. Admittedly, the wait for a response is much longer than we'd like at the moment, but please hang in there.

I have no idea if I logged in then, but unless you logged in at that exact time, you'd get nothing? Well isn't that a kick in the teeth. This game just keeps getting better and better.

I am on Xbox and did not experience as bad of downtime as PC, but thank you guys for the compensation. We got more than we deserved

+ Reply to Thread