+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Offline

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PTS Offline

Hey folks!

The PTS is not available at this time. We'll bring it back online once we have more content to test out.

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

when it will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Afrelis View Post
    when it will be?
    Once they have more content to test out

That's stupid ..... I wanted to try the characters the bosses.... To check if there is something i can do about my character with the new patches and stuff .... How can you say there is nothing to test out anymore .......

Thumbs up

When people say "nothing to test" it's because the most of Live players that always wanted justice, and wanted like a free 24/7 stuff server... PTS community want it 24/7 server again. And it should be closed for x days per week. Here's an example: Every monday & tuesday it should be closed. Also when you guys say "nothing to test" - Add Astral gear, new themes, New mounts, new currency, new gem gear, new dragons. That's what could make PTS people test, and also motivate people to join trove. Because once my friends were new in trove, I recommended they to play PTS, so they could have a view of Trove, and after play Live. They play PTS, for free and for free stuff, And after they enjoy live; So they can become profissional players in trove and just play.
    I don't like the way that PTS is closed for people not to get free stuff
    *Suggestion: remove "looted a/an rare/amazingly rare" notification, It annoys people.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleRyan View Post
    Once they have more content to test out
    oooo ryan sup

why would pts servers close...

Your saying theres nothing new to test when 2 new dragons came out that I cant see now...
    when will pts servers be back up ? 2 months 1 day a year

Quote Originally Posted by LilFoot View Post
    Your saying theres nothing new to test when 2 new dragons came out that I cant see now...
    when will pts servers be back up ? 2 months 1 day a year
    The servers will be back up when the next update is ready to be tested. The testing for the new dragons and thing sin the last update happened before the update came out.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

na minha opinião o PTS deveria ficar a todo momento online,pois pessoas como eu provavelmente quiseram testar as coisas novas mais não tiveram chances, eu fiquei um dia inteiro esperando pra entrar no PTS mais não dava, por que fiquei esperando numa fila,então se o PTS não muda nada no jogo deveria ficar aberto para ver os pacotes, e as novas coisas adicionadas no game

+ Reply to Thread