+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats the point of this whole patch

whats the point of this whole patch

when people still get to keep the flux that they sold in the market? ive seen people with 150mill...starters with 9mill rn...this is absurd!so ur telling by doing abusing the glitch people get to keep those dupes flux that came from somone else but those who were being a good player get nothing and stay way behind?

Quote Originally Posted by THIRSTY View Post
    when people still get to keep the flux that they sold in the market? ive seen people with 150mill...starters with 9mill rn...this is absurd!so ur telling by doing abusing the glitch people get to keep those dupes flux that came from somone else but those who were being a good player get nothing and stay way behind?

Well they say the CS department is still cleaning up, maybe they'll remove the flux from major offenders who sold items for massively inflated prices just to take advantage of the situation

On one hand it must have been pretty crappy having to manually go through everything. On the other hand, are you really surprised stuff got missed?

I will reconsider this comment

//Edited//
    I dunno

I know it's probably incredibly difficult to fix the issue completely, but if they mess up it's going to have an incredibly bad impact on Trove's economy. For people like me who weren't there during the fiasco, we're going to end up seriously poor.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerDj View Post
    I know it's probably incredibly difficult to fix the issue completely, but if they mess up it's going to have an incredibly bad impact on Trove's economy. For people like me who weren't there during the fiasco, we're going to end up seriously poor.
    just look at trade chat tons of starters just causallly wants to buy ganda..for 10mill

just do it pls. i feel fair

Unhappy

Well that sucks.
    Use this code if you are below 20 mastery.

Yes, the fairness spidey-sense is going off like crazy but will this affect the majority of users? Not really unless those with ill-gotten flux use it to control and keep market prices up. I would find that disappointing because then the average player like me will be, in effect, locked out of the market.

What about leaderboards and mastery and name colors and jibberjabber? I know many are really hot and heavy on these things but being top in the leaderboard doesn't really add to the game. Yes, you can get a few cool rewards but if you don't get those rewards your gameplay is still the same.
    Maybe my view is too simplistic but I really don't think this is going to destroy Trion as a company, end Trove as a playable game, or cause thousands of players to jump ship. The rank, mastery, or wealth of another player doesn't really affect me. I'll still keep dungeon grinding, gem augmenting, digging, and playing just like I did before and if there is a lot of flux floating around the game maybe I'll be able to sell some cheap junk for bucket-fulls of flux. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by THIRSTY View Post

TBH I believe (yes, believe, no false claims since it's a make believe (warning purposes)) they tried their best, but their best wasn't enough considering how bad it was.

+ Reply to Thread