+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Failed to connect to auth server.The servers may be down for maintenance

Angry Failed to connect to auth server.The servers may be down for maintenance

Вчера зашел на сервер и вот,и сегодня тоже эта фигня,вроде бы нет тех работ

Be smart.
    also, don't write an English title with Russian description.
    the servers are down

qqe hora vai voutar ??

Still down for maintenance?

When I try to log in through Glyph, it says "OFFLINE"

I went into the Trove folder to Trove.exe and tried to run it from there as Administrator.

After a short load I was prompted for a User ID and Password in a green popup box. I entered the data and was given the message that I was unable to connect, the servers may be down for maintenance.

I was able to get in the other day. Nothing about my system has changed - no new software of any kind has been added to my system to potentially interfere with Trove. I am running Win 10, and on a gaming rig, not a potato.

I also tried running the Repair utility, to no avail.

Any timeframe on when this will be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherTrovian View Post
    When I try to log in through Glyph, it says "OFFLINE"

I went into the Trove folder to Trove.exe and tried to run it from there as Administrator.

After a short load I was prompted for a User ID and Password in a green popup box. I entered the data and was given the message that I was unable to connect, the servers may be down for maintenance.

I was able to get in the other day. Nothing about my system has changed - no new software of any kind has been added to my system to potentially interfere with Trove. I am running Win 10, and on a gaming rig, not a potato.

I also tried running the Repair utility, to no avail.

Any timeframe on when this will be fixed?

Thanks in advance.
    Trove has been down since yesterday due to an exploit.... They will post an update when it is back up and running, until then we just get to sit around and dream of playing!

My question is what did these people do to nock Trove off its economic stability?

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStuff1979 View Post
    Trove has been down since yesterday due to an exploit.... They will post an update when it is back up and running, until then we just get to sit around and dream of playing!

Ah, I didn't see that message so I didn't realize. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread