Closed Thread
Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1108

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATE 6 - PC Downtime - WE'RE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorVex View Post
    They already said no rollback. End of story. It's already too late now anyway.
    If nothing comes from this, that's fine, but it'll summarize what the majority of the playerbase thinks and gets straight to the point, compared to this thread. If anything, it'll be something for Trion to reflect on.

Quote Originally Posted by Oopsssorry View Post
    Believe me, my friend, I know what I'm talking about, but I'm afraid to imagine the scale of the whole tragedy.
    What if I tell you FACT that there are clubs with completely packed flux tanks, these are billions, buddy. No one had such money. Never
    And those are in the logs, tied to the user that put them there. It will take time for them to manually get to each one. You can't "hide" something in the game. The game is just software and every action is logged and traceable.
    Founder of 2 clubs. Main: 20k+ Knight, VG, Rev. Click HERE for a free class coin (For players with less than 20 mastery).
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R...L4HX4jg/videos

Quote Originally Posted by MajorVex View Post
    And those are in the logs, tied to the user that put them there. It will take time for them to manually get to each one. You can't "hide" something in the game. The game is just software and every action is logged and traceable.
    It's not possible to track everything.
    It is not possible to log the movement of everything in the game from start to finish

Your protection of the present situation only raises suspicions personally to you.
    I'm talking about the facts that there is at the moment, and what I see

Quote Originally Posted by Comply View Post
    Since this thread has been flooded with mixed responses & opinions, I thought it'd be easier and clearer to get the point across with the use of a poll. This is clearly a sensitive topic, and there seems to be some drama, so lets give this a try instead.

STRAWPOLL
    I will just login to Trove to earn the daily log-in crates & stuff every day, until a "satisfying" fix will be officially announced.
    A Roll-Back can be done at all times which is currently & still majorly needed, unless a "manually done" Roll-Back was successful within next hours/days.
    BEST REGARDS
    N3

MY REFERRAL CODE : H9ZD6DWRNQWKJTTM3XPN

!!! OUTDATED !!!

proof2.jpg

Someone just sent me that.

Rollback ...

Quote Originally Posted by final_last_chance View Post
    Attachment 4456

Someone just sent me that.

Rollback ...

Nah... it is fine. Gimme that, then we don't need a Roll-Back anymore. My 10 Clubs could also need it.
    *cough-cough*

Excuse me, I swallowed some Flux in the wrong way.
    BEST REGARDS
    N3

MY REFERRAL CODE : H9ZD6DWRNQWKJTTM3XPN

!!! OUTDATED !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oopsssorry View Post
    Believe me, my friend, I know what I'm talking about, but I'm afraid to imagine the scale of the whole tragedy.
    What if I tell you FACT that there are clubs with completely packed flux tanks, these are billions, buddy. No one had such money. Never
    You can't do anything with them now. If they are still there when they make them tradable/collectable again, then we can get the pitchforks.

The only downside I see from not rolling back (which I would have supported) is the people that lost legitimate sales on the market. I think that's a lesser loss than all the people that were playing legitimately during that time. Also, I think those losses can be recovered with a support ticket where they can look into it with a more careful approach.

82 votes out of 105 support doing a rollback

Quote Originally Posted by iAndy View Post
    You can't do anything with them now. If they are still there when they make them tradable/collectable again, then we can get the pitchforks.

The only downside I see from not rolling back (which I would have supported) is the people that lost legitimate sales on the market. I think that's a lesser loss than all the people that were playing legitimately during that time. Also, I think those losses can be recovered with a support ticket where they can look into it with a more careful approach.
    When they make them tradable, how many days / weeks will it be? It will be too late. It is better to roll back two days than X weeks.
    It will be a fiasco, and you will not have to wave your forks.

In my head there is not a single positive version of the development of events,
    Everyone will suffer in any scenario, but the more developers struggle, the more difficult it will be for them to decide on a rollback.

My humble opinion

Please just reroll the server, there's nothing else better

Closed Thread