Closed Thread
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 1,101 to 1,108 of 1108

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATE 6 - PC Downtime - WE'RE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    To add my .02 to the thread. I vote for a rollback to Tuesday reset/patch time. They can then roll forward the store cash transactions so that no refunds are necessary. I have played this game for over 2 years total days played since I started playing in Open Beta back in 2015. Loosing 2 days of advancement compared to the 2+years invested is trivial. I'm still at work and I have not had a chance to see what happened to my account and my standings/rankings. but what I see from reading the forums, a rollback is the only think that will fix this.

I agree... and this poll speaks out the results already. If this isn't democracy...
    STRAWPOLL

That longer the Tech Team & QA wait, that worse the results will be [...] and we lose more time and effort!!!
    It was really a mistake to open the Servers, probably with a purpose to don't roll-back the Servers. But who knows.. nothing is done yet.
    BEST REGARDS
    N3

MY REFERRAL CODE : H9ZD6DWRNQWKJTTM3XPN

!!! OUTDATED !!!

Quote Originally Posted by N3tRunn3r View Post
    I agree... and this poll speaks out the results already. If this isn't democracy...
    STRAWPOLL

That longer the Tech Team & QA wait, that worse the results will be [...] and we lose more time and effort!!!
    It was really a mistake to open the Servers, probably with a purpose to don't roll-back the Servers. But who knows.. nothing is done yet.
    This isn't democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Auranim View Post
    This isn't democracy.
    Voting is no democracy?
    So, who is dictating ... ?!

The most and same thoughts of players are more important than a cheating player, thousands of cheating players and/or even a whole company. And trust me, Mods and Devs are screening this thread and make their thoughts & plans within the background while reading.

"80 : 20", as it has been since beginning. This should tell a bunch already....
    There will be consequences happening, if for those cheater, regular players and/or even for the company itself.
    3 fractions...

xDDDDDDDD

/bye!
    BEST REGARDS
    N3

MY REFERRAL CODE : H9ZD6DWRNQWKJTTM3XPN

!!! OUTDATED !!!

Quote Originally Posted by EcthelionPT View Post
    Been away from Trove for some months, just logged from times to times to see how the game was! Got back in the day all this happened and doesnt even noticed it was happening. Maybe it all started when i left..

Either way, how can i come back, seeing that people got a ton of illegal flux, mounts, materials and so on stored, climbed on mastery the same way thanks to a bug, and all that was done was "a manual fix" that some people didnt even noticed, and people keep showing the same flux duped when the fix already went?

Pretty unfair! Currently i am mastery 500, never used a bot, a cheat, a bug or any illegal advantage of any kind.. But now i know that some people will get where i am, doing pratically nothing, getting the rarest mounts and s***, because a company doesnt want to rollback when the MAJORITY of players that play their game is asking!

If nothing more, it just shows how much you guys respect your player base!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!
    They will remove it but cannot do it all at once. They put temporary measurements so that they could get the servers back up and explained why they did not do a rollback on stream today.

First, its a private company, unless you're part of the developing and management team, no, its not a democracy.

Second, A vote of a few hundreds does not represent by far the THOUSANDS of players of trove, players from all around the world, a whole bunch of players that doesn't even speak english(Russians, Spanish, Brazilians, Asians), kids, a whole bunch of kids and people that doesn't even use the forum.

Players that just want to play, players that aren't triggered at all about all this, that are there right now, playing and doing their stuff, farming, building, crafting.

Now, those thousands of players would be very, very pissed if they suddenly lost ALL their progress from the last days, the damage would be enormous for so much more players than those hundreds voting for what you call "democracy". Players that are much more likely to abandon the game if they lost it all cause they usually have much less to leave behind if they stop.

Wake up, Rollback isn't going to happen, the market is coming back, slowly but it is. The staff is still working on the cleaning process, things shall go back to normal eventually.

Players that lost legit stuff can contact them to have their account logs checked and give their stuff back from before this mess. Megatanks will be cleaned and unlocked eventually.

People might get away with extra mastery? Yes, but it doesn't affect your own gameplay at all, you can still play as it was before and go after your stuff, those people who got extra mastery are just one more in a bunch of people with a few more numbers of mastery and thats it.

Think on everything as a whole, play your game, do your flux, buy you stuff, give market time to recover, let the staff work.

A rollback would be way more damaging than you guys think.

Thats my last statement here, i'm done with all this whining.

Sorry for english mistakes, didn't check the text, not a native.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

People can rant and rave and run all the polls they want, a rollback just isn't going to happen or they'd have done that in the first place. If you can't accept that you aren't gonna get your way there are plenty of other games out there for you and all of them just as unlikely to give you everything you want just because you throw a fit in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    First, its a private company, unless you're part of the developing and management team, no, its not a democracy.

Second, A vote of a few hundreds does not represent by far the THOUSANDS of players of trove, players from all around the world, a whole bunch of players that doesn't even speak english(Russians, Spanish, Brazilians, Asians), kids, a whole bunch of kids and people that doesn't even use the forum.

Players that just want to play, players that aren't triggered at all about all this, that are there right now, playing and doing their stuff, farming, building, crafting.

Now, those thousands of players would be very, very pissed if they suddenly lost ALL their progress from the last days, the damage would be enormous for so much more players than those hundreds voting for what you call "democracy". Players that are much more likely to abandon the game if they lost it all cause they usually have much less to leave behind if they stop.

Wake up, Rollback isn't going to happen, the market is coming back, slowly but it is. The staff is still working on the cleaning process, things shall go back to normal eventually.

Players that lost legit stuff can contact them to have their account logs checked and give their stuff back from before this mess. Megatanks will be cleaned and unlocked eventually.

People might get away with extra mastery? Yes, but it doesn't affect your own gameplay at all, you can still play as it was before and go after your stuff, those people who got extra mastery are just one more in a bunch of people with a few more numbers of mastery and thats it.

Think on everything as a whole, play your game, do your flux, buy you stuff, give market time to recover, let the staff work.

A rollback would be way more damaging than you guys think.

Thats my last statement here, i'm done with all this whining.

Sorry for english mistakes, didn't check the text, not a native.
    this, vocal minority wont change an already confirmed thing (no rollback)
    Praise the sunflower !

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1108
    Hey everyone,

We're closing up this thread on the downtime and want to point all of you to the compensation post now that we're back online.

Thanks for all the feedback regarding this bad situation.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Closed Thread