Closed Thread
Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATE 6 - PC Downtime - WE'RE UP!

Yeeey so happy to play again!
    [2015-7-15 ]

Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalBeast View Post
    I'm sorry, but not doing a roll back was kind of a sh*t idea, right after servers were back online, I put up a golden pin egg (which was worth 2 mill before the duped flux) for 8.4 mill on the market just to see what would happen, and it gold sold within minutes,

And with such transactions, the flux will be constantly moving among the playerbase, resulting in even more work for the CS... Heck, fortras and albarin went up so much in price, credit pouches too, it will probably settle down in a few days, but right now...

thanks for the hard work, Trion. Happy to be back. Waiting for the market to settle, now going to grind for dust, shadow tower, new dragon fragments, back to Geode and hatch some eggs

Myself I am back to my normal activity, completed my today's reward and did club quests^^
    Trove player since Sep 2015. Yes I came on Trove at this end of year, it had no gems before! Joined forums this 2018! Warning, some grammar mistakes can occur, I am French <3

The Vanguardian class rocks! [Black Lodge Member]

Gj as always trion, people still have the flux gained via marketplace, nice fix, if you are trying to ruin a game just because do a rollback it's too hard you are doing it well.

I think everyone is asking a important question.
    Does devs and CS really removed all drup things included

1.druper mega flux-tanks and fluxs

2.all items included real money pack which obtained by druper flux(unlocked,bought,sold,still in stock and still selling on market)

3.mastery point

4.How many people be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalBeast View Post
    I'm sorry, but not doing a roll back was kind of a sh*t idea, right after servers were back online, I put up a golden pin egg (which was worth 2 mill before the duped flux) for 8.4 mill on the market just to see what would happen, and it gold sold within minutes, this proves that the duped flux is still circulating through the game which will kill the whole economy completely. I even asked some club members that listed items one the market for much higher than normal prices prior to the update, and they still have the flux that they received. I believe that a roll back of the servers is definitely needed. I understand that people would be angry with that idea since they would lose progress from all the farming they did prior to the duped flux incident, however i would much rather lose some progress than loosing all my progress over the years, right now trove is broken.
    That might very well not be the result of the flux itself, but rather a result of most of the market getting bought out with it. Basically, even if they remove all the flux, most of the market got wiped out. Almost all of the supply for most items in the game is no longer available to be instantly bought. What this means is that every item's prices are going to look like the Geode release day prices for a while.

Its funny that i didn't see a single soul wanting a rollback when the lorekeeper problem happened and people got tons of patron, gem dusts and bound brilliance, among all the flux from selling those fragments..

A rollback won't happen cause it also do a lot of damage for a lot of people that have nothing to do with it. Losing progress, hours of farming, rare drops, constructions that mgiht have take hours or days to build and etc.

The staff said they're still cleaning, i've seen many things coming to normal on market already, and i think the staff made the best decision trying to fix it manually, might not be perfect, but its a work in progress.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...or-no-Rollback

as it was closed i put it here.

it is not about the items getting normal prices. The problem is, that new Members have 10mil, that took ppl like me farming for hours. It is that Flux is not worth anything. Evene if some prices look normal.. People just dont buy stuff anymore, because they dont know what is going to happen now. So prices of course drop again. But just look at mounts, dragon eggs.. Newbies unlocked dragons for free. It is sad that there wont be a rollback. The harm that was done does not affect only some players. It affects the whole game. there is at least 2x to 3x more flux in the game right now.

Most of the community wants a rollback. This is a fact. Devs did it their own way and they failed. Sorry, but look ingame. I would prefer a rollback for weeks, than go on playing. Flux is worthless, even if some prizes look normal.. Just look at some event mounts that are at 5-15mil. I sold one mount for 50k yesterday and today its at 5mil. You cannot call it fixed in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortorion View Post
    Welp. We can just wait and speculate more. It's really cool that the forum went even more alive than before. I hope many of new users will stay on the forum, even after fixing the problem.

Personally, If the players that used the flux earned by exploit and made a progress in game, and they will still hold it even after fixing. For sure we will be able to say truly, that's not worth to be a "legit" player in Trove. Like with old Infinite GAS glitch. Some players wasn't using it, because they were thinking that they could be banned. Some players also decided to spent hours in caves and make a massive Geode progress. It ended up not punishing the players. Don't forget about Lorekeeper Egg Fragments. But all these things are not comparable to the problem that Trove have right now.
    @Etherbi

Lorekeeper or Infinite Gas Glitch aren't comparable to the problem with Flux exploit. Flux spend on egg frags was "legit" and didn't affect the game economy. Items like golden dragon egg vanished instantly. Expensive mounts too, nearly everything. The game economy is broken right now.

Closed Thread