Closed Thread
Page 27 of 111 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATE 6 - PC Downtime - WE'RE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    So you are saying the people who sold hundreds of items on the market for 25 mil flux each get to keep all that? This is exactly why everyone is screaming for rollbacks because it seems you guys are out of touch with how badly this screwed everything up. Maybe you can clarify your statement there.
    That and most likely the smaller unlocks like costumes etc will be kept as well. Would take weeks to revert those smaller unlocks by hand.
    This seals my interest in the game.

I havent played Trove in a long time, but my Discord was talking about this... How do you NOT rollback after an issue this huge?

You're just gunna manually go thru and reverse all trades, sales, people looting community chests, people buying tons of ToWs, removing items that people used to get mastery from all the illegitimate flux?

You're gunna do all that, right? Doubt it.

Just roll back. ffs.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

Ban to a few pll and leave all massive flux=>mastery increase still in game is not a solution. Ban and rollback pls, bc economy was messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    1. We've stated repeatedly that there will be no rollbacks on servers. There will be no "reset" on the Marketplace.
    I think this may be worth reiterating on, because this makes it seem like any illegitimate transactions made will not be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltStar View Post
    I havent played Trove in a long time, but my Discord was talking about this... How do you NOT rollback after an issue this huge?

You're just gunna manually go thru and reverse all trades, sales, people looting community chests, people buying tons of ToWs, removing items that people used to get mastery from all the illegitimate flux?

You're gunna do all that, right? Doubt it.

Just roll back. ffs.
    This is why folks are curious, a rollback would solve this in a few hours. Even if they lost 700 or so whiners who got a 'rare' drop. Those numbers could be replaced in under a month and of course new players spend more :'D so there is no downside to a rollback after big problems with luxurious compensations. Thus...there is a lot of speculation as to why they CAN'T do a rollback, because it seems they're taking a more difficult route.

My question is how big the rollback is gonna be if it will happen? 4 days ago I farmed cinnabar for like 16 hours just to get enough flux for maxing out my gear. If i end up losing my stellar gear I just might aswell quit Trove.. This ain't worth grinding for nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by final_last_chance View Post
    Attachment 4449

Here is just 10 sec of the mayhem. In 10 sec of time there were 3 Albairn Voice of Dawn Mounts. opened. and 1 frag sold for 750 k flux. This is not my screenshot someone sent it to me. Just think of all that needs to be fixed. That is just 10 sec. And just what is not is seen the other trades and sales stashing of flux to alts and into Vault worlds, and stashed into Alts Vault world. Items bought and used and given to friends who gave it away who stashed in Vault wolds. etc . etc. etc.I am speechless that there will be no roll back. yes I will not say anymore about it.This post says it all 100 % Thank You Chronozilla post #210

I think I'm in the minority here when I say as a player that loves this game, I don't want there to be any compensation on the in-game value side. Rather I would be happier in the far long run if instead you guys dumped more resources into fixing the rubberbanding that seems to of gone on and off randomly for months at a time.

To yall, they probably can't backroll.
    Edit: nice 600 forum posts

Quote Originally Posted by kivrus View Post
    Ban to a few pll and leave all massive flux=>mastery increase still in game is not a solution. Ban and rollback pls, bc economy was messed up.
    We will be permanently banning the very small number of players at the core of this exploit and the Customer Service team is currently going through to clean up the ill gotten gains. For 99.999% of Trove players the only direct impact you'll experience is how long we're offline. This is right from the front page if they do it correctly it should be as if most of this never happen in game the fact that they restored a empowered Gem i destroyed by mistake 3 days after it happen as a 1 time thing i am pretty sure they can clean this mess up no problem

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 111 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast