+ Reply to Thread

Thread: d/c - crash more after update

Banned

d/c - crash more after update

Is it my luck or are we crashing more?

every-time i go to geode I crash 1 time, I crash more loading in to ST as a sample of what I have seen while in game.
    secondly it is taking a few close applications to open trove after i have had another ap open.

Just me? I dont see any post on the topic or are we all just use to the crashes and its part of trove..

I crash or freeze the same, which is all the time. The first time I go to geode it freezes every time and no matter how long I wait it just stays frozen but never crashes to generate a crash report.

Well, I crash even when Im just fishing... Any world change dc me at least 1 time. ST is impossible for me without DC at the loading screen. I cant even run a full floor. Its like a lucky draw: If Im "lucky" enough, game will let me go to boss room without DC. If Im "unlucky", Ill be dc'ed and I will have to re-run the whole floor, because boss die in 10s or less.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    I crashed each time I activated cursed skulls on STs right after QOL update
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    I crashed each time I activated cursed skulls on STs right after QOL update
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    TL;DR: I'm quitting Trove

Something seems fishy there
    Praise the sunflower !

Banned
    Monday
    30 DDs. 20 crashes including x2 where all 8 people crashed during boss fight
    20 st WP Dotm etc 10 crashes
    PvP x6 4 crashes
    U9 1 Hour 3 crashes

Qol my buttox.
    I never ask for anything as I choose to play this game but for the first time I'm putting in a ticket for compensation as this is way way way past what is a tolerant level.
    I'd encourage us all to start putting in tickets as this should be the only thing they work on until it's fixed

Bla bla bla old game code.. fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    Bla bla bla old game code.. fix it.
    I'm not sure if they even touched ps4 after the last update, as the welcome message in chat still tells us to watch the august 10th dev stream to get the magic carpet mount.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kanamit View Post
    I'm not sure if they even touched ps4 after the last update, as the welcome message in chat still tells us to watch the august 10th dev stream to get the magic carpet mount.
    1st pts has proven over and over to not exclude ps4 testing tech at all.
    The ps4 after each change has its own set of issues unique to the ps4... visual glitches took weeks to be looked at and the game was basically unplayable. This sets a tone that the trove ps4 version not a huge concern to Trion. That's fact backed up by inaction.
    Most changes we see on the ps4 are rooted around the PC version.

The nail in the coffin that proves Trion does 0 ps4 testing is the open all button is the delete button.....

+ Reply to Thread