+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Known Issues with QoL Patch

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Known Issues with QoL Patch

Hey all,

Here is a list of known bugs we've confirmed to be in place after the patch today.
    • There is an issue where the plants in Geode caves don't explode when approached. A fix is still in the works.
    There may be other issues being tracked but we're still working to investigate those and don't have progress to report just yet.

Thanks for reporting issues to us and be sure to spread the word on these bugs whenever you get the chance.

New Bug

My girlfriend, Ravenlaced is getting the "You have received the maximum rewards for this type of adventure" message when taking a new club quest. She has completed less than 10 adventures today, and completing a new one definitely doesn't grant more adventurine.

Quote Originally Posted by tpizzles View Post
    My girlfriend, Ravenlaced is getting the "You have received the maximum rewards for this type of adventure" message when taking a new club quest. She has completed less than 10 adventures today, and completing a new one definitely doesn't grant more adventurine.
    Getting the same issue.

Same adventurine bug

Shamanalah is experiencing the same bug but worse. Shamanalah has not done any adventures, but it says the max has been reached.

Update: Others are reporting that this is happening if a player logged in today before the update. After the update, it says their adventurine was maxed. This is likely going to be a day-one-only / one-day-only type of bug.

same here was got like 3 done after patch and 2 or 3 befor

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsmoke View Post
    Shamanalah is experiencing the same bug but worse. Shamanalah has not done any adventures, but it says the max has been reached.

Update: Others are reporting that this is happening if a player logged in today before the update. After the update, it says their adventurine was maxed. This is likely going to be a day-one-only / one-day-only type of bug.
    This is almost certainly the case. Tomorrow everything should be back to normal.

Adventures set to Zero (done for the day)

realized this was already posted

Flowers

The exploding flowers in the caves are not always exploding some are just popping and not destroying anything

The game is not currently remembering the window position of when it is being closed.

When I open up the game, drag it to my other monitor and to the corner to create a box that takes up exactly 1/4 of the screen and then close->restart the game...it starts back up fullscreen on my main monitor.

This is something new and use to not behave this way. It use to remember the window position and would open back up the same as it was closed.

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammereddann View Post
    The exploding flowers in the caves are not always exploding some are just popping and not destroying anything
    This is very likely the same issue as the critters bug we have an internal fix for. I'll add it to the list above. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread