+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Post QoL Update Feedback

Post QoL Update Feedback

Thanks dev team for the update!

A few quick feedback for bomber royale:
    • Exp earned is nerfed a bit too much. Finishing the game with 100k damage, 4:30 time alive, and 2 kills only earned my lv21 character 28k exp. I mean yes, BR exp was a bit too overpowered in terms of leveling up before this update. But at this rate even an aggresive player won't earn anything near old exp. I mean it's fair, if this is what the devs intended, but if it's really meant to be "nerfed overall, but active/aggresive player can possibly get more exp", this needs a buff.
    • An introduction of a new visual power up glitch. Basically, there's a desync between clientside and server side. A power up that's near the edge of a block appears to be on top of the block, while on the server side it has already fallen. This causes some confusion, because the visual power up on clientside does nothing (and can't even be taken), while the actual power up is below and is invisible.
    • Environmental timer to count as kill for last player isn't long enough. I've bombed a player off a platform and it didn't count as my kill. Imo it's better to either make it "Killer = last player, resets when this player lands on ground", or just make the timer longer (better being generous with kill credit than failing to reward an actual player kill)

Not bomber royale related but...

They really missed a golden opportunity not calling the chocolate sponge "Chocolate Sponge Cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post

They really missed a golden opportunity not calling the chocolate sponge "Chocolate Sponge Cake"
    Well i didn't mean this to be BR exclusive, just pretty satisfied with most of the new things i tried for now.

And I find the missing opportunity to be not making a pun by coloring the sponge sprite chocolate.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post

When you're right, you're right.

Haha I had no idea you call that stuff sponge cake, but let me tell you that the nice pun would've been ruined in german localization (like so many others, unfortunately).

Btw. I'm a bit (okay quite a bit) annoyed that the patch changed out the weekly box opening contest and I already opened like 4k boxes yesterday

When creating things to live can switch the names and maybe sprite to do the name of that? Or sneak it in with patch. I really like that cake idea and it'll fit the candoria theme more

Yep didn't think the update came out before a Tuesday. Would suggest on the later patches a update for such thing like did with renaming tomes
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

The contest for boxes opened got swapped out, yes, but if you already opened stuff you got rewards according to your placement on the leaderboard. So in your case you should have gotten your rewards.

I'm disappointed that a quality of life update still manages to break things.

Quote Originally Posted by Stenwulf View Post
    The contest for boxes opened got swapped out, yes, but if you already opened stuff you got rewards according to your placement on the leaderboard. So in your case you should have gotten your rewards.

I did not receive anything related to box opening or infinium mined contest, I got empowered gem boxes and bound brilliance for class PR...for whatever reason.

On ps4 the auto box opening is wonderful. This is probably the best thing from the update to me. I also like that plants grow any season now. I’m probably in the minority on this but I’d actually like it if they pushed back u10 and did another QOL update just to fix more stuff and add more of the features people are asking for.

+ Reply to Thread