+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10 months of Starfire fragment farming and zero fragments

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar

Question 10 months of Starfire fragment farming and zero fragments

I'm kinda upset right now. I have farmed for 10 months in Shadow Towers for Starfire fragments and I have not gotten one fragment, even after new 100 fragment system and Dragon Day. Am I missing something? Or is Starfire dragon meant to be unlocked by the Golden Dragon effigy?
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove

I'm not sure if Trion are just trolling us at this point when it comes to Starfire fragments or they simply don't know/care about how broken and unobtainable they are. It is starting to feel like it was introduced simply to frustrate players into getting an effigy or else Trion really are losing touch with the game.

Here's an idea Trion, why don't you simply tell us HOW we are meant to get this Dragon outside of getting stuff from the store. Or maybe tell us what your "time to aquire" is on this dragon so players have something to go off. I mean, the dragon isn't even that special to warent such a ridiculous grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    I'm not sure if Trion are just trolling us at this point when it comes to Starfire fragments or they simply don't know/care about how broken and unobtainable they are. It is starting to feel like it was introduced simply to frustrate players into getting an effigy or else Trion really are losing touch with the game.

Here's an idea Trion, why don't you simply tell us HOW we are meant to get this Dragon outside of getting stuff from the store. Or maybe tell us what your "time to aquire" is on this dragon so players have something to go off. I mean, the dragon isn't even that special to warent such a ridiculous grind.
    I have the dragon on PC and had a frag drop yesterday on my 2nd HM Hydra while farming the badge and then another this morning on the same run...

Opened the dragon with an effigy that I got free. So yes at this point I think we're being trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    They did the same thing with Bound Brilliance
    Based on the new leaderboard system, if we have all 4 classes on leaderboards at 5K PR, it will take 87 weeks to get the bound brilliance needed to max out a class!
    They are softlocking us into buying boons, dragon effigies, and other stuff to get the stuff we need
    Like Mandros said, I am starting to think that Trion Worlds is trolling us to buy stuff
    The Starfire dragon is not worth the grind, I have given up on it.
    ##############
    ##############

Ive been trying to but ive seen the only way to get it is by buying dragon packs but i dont want to spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bape_squad View Post
    Ive been trying to but ive seen the only way to get it is by buying dragon packs but i dont want to spend money.
    I know, right?
    ##############
    ##############

+ Reply to Thread