+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My experience with Trion

My experience with Trion

I don't know how this game is still alive. I see so much hate for the developers and certain updates Trion has released and yet this game is still thriving. For the past few months I've been seeing more and more censorship of people in our community whether it be in game or on the forums. People are starting to complain about the game and forum mods are just going to take down our posts instead of actually addressing the criticism and making their players happy. I don't know how much longer Trove is going to last because based on steam charts, every other Trion game has died out to about 200-500 active players, which of course does not reflect the entire player base because Trion has a standalone launcher but that still doesn't change the fact that no Trion game has been relevant for 5+ years. Now that I have posted an opinion on the forums 4 things will either happen : 1. This thread gains traction and Trion listens to us, 2. This thread doesn't get any traction and nothing happens, 3. This thread gets taken down and I get a warning, or 4. I get permabanned from forums for toxicity.

I don’t think this thread will gain traction or a response from Trion. I’m not sure what your point is and you have no suggestions for improvement so what do you expect them to do from this post? They already know their player base numbers and they have to see the overwhelmingly negative feedback lately so hopefully they will start to listen and turn things around.

Trion do prefer you to be constructive when you complain. I can understand the frustration though, as sometimes Trion listen to the masses, sometimes it seems they only listen to a select few or sometimes they simply pass the feedback on and nothing seems to happens.

+ Reply to Thread