+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Lustrous Boxes not dropping

Lustrous Boxes not dropping

550 boxes in and still not 1 drop today. Are they bugged again? I have bad RNG, but I still get 1 every 100-150 boxes. This is ridiculous....

[EDIT] 600 now. Still nothing.

If you activated patron today (or any Wednesday) it glitches and you canít earn any lusty boxes. This has been a bug for a long long time. If it was a bug that helped players they would have fixed it.

That makes sense. Submitted a ticket on it. Thanks. Didn't know that was a thing.

Good luck with a ticket. They donít really respond to those anymore and I donít thank they can help with this issue as itís a known bug. It sucks

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    Good luck with a ticket. They don’t really respond to those anymore and I don’t thank they can help with this issue as it’s a known bug. It sucks
    The good news is this is not true. The bad news is that posting lies on our forums is against the forum rules. You need to do better in the future.

Our support team does have a much larger volume of tickets than normal so wait times are longer than we'd like. Please bear with us.

Quote Originally Posted by tHUgDesolation View Post
    That makes sense. Submitted a ticket on it. Thanks. Didn't know that was a thing.

that should be fixed next week when they release the new patch update, and there is a post about Lustrous gen at this link http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rous-gem-boxes

I once had this problem, submitted a ticket to describe my issue in full details, that I activated patron, how many hours I tried to get them.. Pro tipp, I reminded myself that a human will read it so I used a kind language. Then I waited patiently. I got a reply to my ticket later that day that they will look into it and that I should contact them again if I still didn't get any by reset. Did that, again in a nice tone and then waited patiently. On Saturday when I logged in there were 6 lust boxes for me to claim. 10/10 service, can recommend, thank you everyone

Yeah it takes a couple days maybe up to a week but they usually try to make stuff like this right. Though I wish they fixed the exp potions and crystal potions running out early. Mine kept running out after every single st run, meaning they lasted around four minutes. They granted me 4 (one every other day for 8 days total) cause I kept submitting tickets. They said they wouldn't grant me anymore, which was fine for me because I ended up hitting 30 with my last class anyways, but it was a disappointment since the exp potions didn't benefit me at all and I only got around 16 minutes of use out of them, plus had to wait two days for each one to be replaced. They should really grant 3 for each bug because the potions don't work for some people at all

Edit not that i care much anymore since I'm totally maxed on all classes, but I can see this causing newer people to be upset

+ Reply to Thread