+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ Costume | Dino Tamer ] Scaredy Spookscrow

[ Costume | Dino Tamer ] Scaredy Spookscrow

|| Sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅʏ Sᴘᴏᴏᴋsᴄʀᴏᴡ ||
    This is my take on an ironic costume ! \ :^) /

Replaces the Following
    Costume : Level 20 Dino Tamer | Hat style : Stone Suzerain Dragoncrown | Pistol style : Dino Wrangler Dartgun

Click this image or link to see the album of in-game previews!

| Model Previews |

| Download Links |
    Trovesaurus | Steam

| Extra : To-do list |
    Completed Costume
    Hat & Weapon Styles
    Preview of everything

Art Concept for VFX [WIP] ✗

| Message from the Modder |
    Phew, another major project done dealio! You have no idea how much struggle it was to try to assign whichever pumpkin could fit whichever pumpkin, ahah! xD
    Still was just as fun, gosh, I'm glad. Who knew Pumpkins and Squash were part of the same family? [In case you were curious why have you never seen these sorts of pumpkins before.]

Butternut, as distributed to the Ultimate -- while I was researching around which would fit this guy best,
    I kept on looking back to the note that, "Butternut squash keep a small number of seeds in themselves."
    That, that specific note really rang in my head repeatedly, thinking about what's the most disgusting and ghastly-looking shots,
    that the Archeoceratops could've produced -- and my speculations were right in front of me, Pumpkin guts! :^)
    As gross as that is, come on, have you ever had a pumpkin-carving session where you never at least vomited the first time seeing the gross guts of a freshly cut pumpkin?
    I haven't! But that's just cause we can't actually grow Pumpkin in our country, but gosh that'd be a dream experience.
    Well, not really a good one, but hay! It's an experience! xDD
    Still, back to the explanation, but since a Butternut's peel is thin and easily removable,
    it seemed perfect to also show that DT isn't much of a tank themselves, but packs a punch-full of flavour.~

Delicata Squash was a perfect volunteer for the Quetzalcoatl dino; "Small, oblong" "the peel is exceptionally thin" "they tend to weigh less than a pound,"
    a perfect representation of the DPS dino! [or at least I think it's meant to be the DPS Dino, if not, I hope it's cool anyway.]
    Thankfully this Squash was the lightest among the pumpkins or at least the most fitting light squash for this case,
    I'm sure it's leaves that grow along with it would be a perfect note for flying! >:3

Kabocha Squash was stupendous for the Therizinosaurus! Funny enough, my research notes that the peel is difficult to cut,
    and with more irony applied, I'm sure it'd make a great ironic note that it'd be easier to slice the enemy! >:D

A Cinderella Pumpkin was the most perfect to close off with the Triceratops, especially with the notes,
    "has a rich, thick flesh is moist and custard-like with a sweet flavour."
    Also cause I thought it'd be a great reference to one of the marketing images of Trove when a Dino Tamer was riding a Triceratops was released. #DTisCinderellaConfirmed
    I hope the rest of the accessories to the costume are self-explanatory, if not, feel free to speculate or ask in the comments!
    I hope you enjoy, ahhhHHHH! \ :D /

ALSO I JUST REALIZED THE title IS INCORRECT
    Please do NOT mind it
    I cri myself to sleep knowing I made this mistake qAq

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    ALSO I JUST REALIZED THE title IS INCORRECT
    Please do NOT mind it
    I cri myself to sleep knowing I made this mistake qAq
    What mistake?

This mod is AMAZING! Wow, fantastic job!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    What mistake?

This mod is AMAZING! Wow, fantastic job!
    *gasp* Thank you so much! :'D
    Also ahHHH I'm glad, I'm very honoured! QwQ <3 <3 <3

ooOOOOOoooo absolutely fab fab fab will be super cool with the pumpkin drag too. LOVE the face it's evilly delicious, the straw hat perfect touch. In a nutshell it's spooktactular.
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Looks amazing! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this.

Quote Originally Posted by rumbutter View Post
    ooOOOOOoooo absolutely fab fab fab will be super cool with the pumpkin drag too. LOVE the face it's evilly delicious, the straw hat perfect touch. In a nutshell it's spooktactular.
    HA! I love that, Spooktacular, that's honestly adorable xDD
    Thank you!!! :DD

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyssa View Post
    Looks amazing! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this.
    Thank you so much! And always happy to deliver, I love playing around with spooki things, I hope the next creation isn't too eerie, ahaha! xD

Nice dino tamer pumpkin costume and if this gets into the game during Shadow's Eve, i'll wear this costume with my pumpkin dragon.
    If you use this code: 7J363HEF2CP6NML9XY9Z to this link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow
    you can get 1 free class coin in game if you're under mastery 20.

May 18, 2016
    My first diamond dragon egg

My current Mastery/Class Stats: https://trovesaurus.com/user=12004/stormyskull/classes

+ Reply to Thread