+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 27/07/2018

Post Trove Livestream Notes 27/07/2018

Welcome to the latest live stream notes thread!

Tonight the team had a few technical issues so although we didnt get to see much gameplay they still hosted the questions and giveaways.

Questions and Answers Session:

Can you add a contest listing on forum or website after each week is done so everyone knows exactly where they ended the previous week in each contest?

Its good feedback about not being able to see the finished ones. We wont be making it available outside of the game, if we do address it, it would be done in game. Something to consider but no promises/.

Is it possible to reduce the amount of crystals needed or increase the amount of blocks you get for anti-grav blocks?
    The main reason anti-grav blocks are expensive is because of the load they cause on the servers.
    As fun as it would be to have them all over, it would bring a great negative impact.

Does u10 come alone or with maybe u11 or 12?
    The plan is that it will come as u10 potentially with u8 or u9 but not beyond that.

Will we ever get the geode tables and cave portals in our club world?

Not everything will be made available for clubs, we do want people to come outside of them from time to time but there is potential for this.

Will there ever be a system implemented that will allow clubs to be less reliant on Discord for announcements/rules?
    Fairly low on list of priorities, we like the ideas and ways that clubs come up with to express game rules. It has a lot of cool features.

Will we ever be able to grab club adventures directly through the club menu?
    This is asked a lot. There are no plans and it would require a lot of technical work involved. We want players to interact with club worlds.

Will there ever be any new fish types?

Maybe and probably but no plans anytime soon.

Will there be new recipe dungeons with u10?
    There wont be new recipe dungeons but there will be new things to craft which wont require recipes from dungeons to unlock them.

When will the 700 mastery rank wings release?
    These are available in the upcoming improvements update and out on PTS right now.

Any update with regards to the loot issues in the geode caves, multiple blocks/crystals/eggs requiring many interactions to register?
    Hopefully the improvements update in august will assist in this area. If not please dont hesitate to give feedback and we can work on it.

Can we get Player-Created Custom Frameworks?
    No plans at the moment but feel free to make suggestions/ideas on the forums.

Is it possible to increase the amount of flux from some dragon fragments as some loot for 400 and some for 20?
    It's a very reasonable request and we are likely to take action on this.

Any plans to add karma bar to greater caches as an incentive to those who spend money?
    No current plans, however never said never

Can we have wings that change colour?

Good suggestion, were working on plans to make colour changing wings for the future.

Are there any plans to add a new gear slot with a possible aura? Maybe boots or pants being used and an aura like Hadori or Koroki's effects when moving about?
    No plans for a new gear slot right now. The UI currently isn't the cleanest and ideally we'd like to clean that up a bit more before adding a new slot.

Why does the Ice Sages new ultimate increase your attack speed by 400% when the attack speed cap is 300%. With a max attack speed build and the new ultimate you can reach up to over 1000% attack speed but it's pointless since your only attacking at 300%.

The ultimate is geared towards lower level players but you will still benefit from the movement speed and attack buffs.

Gleamstone sink? With the current Geode we have far too much Gleamstone. When and how can we expect a way that uses up our stacks of unused Gleamstone?

We will look into it with U10

Will the new gem type come with a new primordial dragon?
    Yes but the dragon will not come immediately with the launch of the new gem type, but not too long after.

Is it intended that players can have an orange name although they are far away from Geode's top ranking or when players did not even play on Geode at all?
    Yes; Total mastery is just the amount of Trove Mastery you have plus the amount of Geode Mastery you have.* As more Geode Mastery is added, it will become harder to remain at the top of Total Mastery without obtaining Geode Mastery as well.

Any plans for a buff to shadow hunter?

None for the immediate future, hell get a pass eventually like the rest.

Will you add a timetable with all the future events?

If you mean a UI element in game, probably not. We do make these events predictable though. If there’s an event like Snowfest or Song of Petallura there’s no weekly event at that time. When there is no special event then the rotation is:
    • Double XP
    • Double star bar
    • Second stat reroll
    • Fast invasions
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 710+

Yeah, but do you really want players to have to interact with club worlds up to 220 times a day...?

Way back when it first came out I remember them saying 220 adventures was the limit was because it wasnt really advisable/doable. Of course if you spent a massive amount of time in the day then yes it would be, and then came the quicker ways people found like the cursed skulls restarts, the pirrot lords/robo wraiths etc.

It wasnt really planned for all players to really do 220 adventures a day, which with those methods allowed them to gain all the new items in a short period of time instead of over a longer period of time to make the content last a bit more.

I do get the annoyance of it all, it would be a great idea, but id be worried that if they did do that, theyd increase the amount of adventurine needed for the rewards tenfold to compensate it.
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 710+

Thanks for the notes. The live stream when video feed was down was nice radio time xD
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

So... 220 adventures a day is unrealistic, but the daily exp limit is reachable enough to help even the gap between large clubs and small clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri;805029
    Will you add a timetable with all the future events?[/B
    If you mean a UI element in game, probably not. We do make these events predictable though. If there’s an event like Snowfest or Song of Petallura there’s no weekly event at that time. When there is no special event then the rotation is:
    • Double XP
    • Double star bar
    • Second stat reroll
    • Fast invasions
    [/COLOR]
    I feel like we will never see a all daily bonus activated week again...
    They said they wanted to use it on special occasions but if the Anniversary wasn't special enough what is :<

Second stat reroll happens so often that it dosen't effect stellar prices anymore.
    Fast invasions are useless, (Due to invaders dropping so bad loot that they are just more anoying than useful.) Only thing we get from those is lag.

Thanks for the notes shiro

It wasn't in patch notes but they dropped the (weekly) inactive member penalty for the clubs daily xp cap, so players that do adventures can make up for the ones that don't. Why don't players do the adventures? because loading screens simulator isnt the game they want to play.

I think ST is terrible also, so many load screens for little game play

I don't think anyones asking to not visit clubs at all for quests, but to repeat them. Using the argument people wont visit clubs seems disingenuous on their part.

Am I the only one that hates fast invasion week? That whole week feels like torture and the invaders make the game lag and crash even more.

I don't think the devs realized that you could have clubs with hundreds of people where you can count the number of people who contribute exp regularly on one hand. I mean, if we somehow manage to get a hardcore adventurine grinder in the club, they won't look twice at our NPCs! They'll just go do quests from some level 6 club that's long since exploited its way to victory!
    You know what? I'm going to say it. I think pirrot farming was good. You know why? Because it made farming club exp feel FUN. Do you remember fun? Think back. ALL the way back to when you were less than 100 hours into Trove. Remember that feeling of getting 100 credits from reaching a new mastery rank? Remember when you'd get a mount and look at its aesthetics rather than how much mastery it gives? Remember when grinding for hours and hours would be enough to get something big done, rather than getting you one tenth of one percent of the way to your goal...?

That feeling. Pirrot farming took a system designed to bore you and all your friends to death and gave it THAT. You know what's worse than getting to the end and having nothing left to do? Getting so bored that you give up on the system and want to go play something else. Actually, I feel like that last bit applies to all of Trove...

Why am I still playing this game? I mean, yes, I care about my club and the lower ranking people there are counting on me for advice and pin parties, but this isn't fun anymore. I enjoy working more than playing the game... Trove is less fun than my actual job...

. . .
    . . .
    . . .

I'm sorry for going off topic. That was unprofessional of me. Feel free to continue whatever the original conversation was while I seriously rethink 2,700 hours of life choices and figure out whether or not I really want to keep doing this every day...

Quote Originally Posted by cerkaz View Post
    I feel like we will never see a all daily bonus activated week again...
    They said they wanted to use it on special occasions but if the Anniversary wasn't special enough what is :<

Second stat reroll happens so often that it dosen't effect stellar prices anymore.
    Fast invasions are useless, (Due to invaders dropping so bad loot that they are just more anoying than useful.) Only thing we get from those is lag.

Thanks for the notes shiro
    Us end game players really don't remember what it's like to be a newb... They are useless to us... but are SO useful to new or middle game players. We have to remember that the entire game doesn't revolve around our particular play style or situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast